Elle

Lana arriving to Churchome in Los Angeles, CA - September 25, 2019

Spirituality and religion (specifically Christianity) has always been a part of her music. Lana doesn’t talk about god, Jesus, the afterlife, wear crosses, etc for aesthetic reasons alone.

This, this and that. Have no idea why people have been so oblivious to this when shes was literally quoting bible scriptures on God Know I Tried. "So let there be light

Let there be light" - Genesis 1:3. 

Because most of her fans are too sycophantic to ever criticise anything she does. 

If she's not careful, though, sooner or later she'll do something that people outside of her fanbase care about, and get cancelled. She's so fucking clueless, and now that she's publicly associated herself with a very problematic cop, there's his behaviour to worry about, too. 

Fans outside of LB make me sick. That's why I stay away from twitter and instagram where they religiously worship Lana. And usually they are teens. Obnoxious little bastards. 

This, this and that. Have no idea why people have been so oblivious to this when shes was literally quoting bible scriptures on God Know I Tried. "So let there be light

Let there be light" - Genesis 1:3. 

I feel like some Lana stans have been a fan for like a day. Like she literally said ‘maybe I could save you from your sins, kiss the sky and whisper to Jesus’. Do y’all think she said that just because it sounded cool. I have to laugh.

-

I do have to say I don’t love these big megachurches she has been going to. They feel very corporate and detached from actual scripture. I don’t think it’s a ‘cult’, where they are going to have some massive group suicide or some Waco siege type of situation. It’s more like a pyramid scheme/mlm, if that makes sense. Just a money cover up. Celebs probably donate crazy amounts of money to this church and hilsong, so they can get a tax break. Nothing nefarious, maybe unethical.

I feel like some Lana stans have been a fan for like a day. Like she literally said ‘maybe I could save you from your sins, kiss the sky and whisper to Jesus’. Do y’all think she said that just because it sounded cool. I have to laugh.

-

I do have to say I don’t love these big megachurches she has been going to. They feel very corporate and detached from actual scripture. I don’t think it’s a ‘cult’, where they are going to have some massive group suicide or some Waco siege type of situation. It’s more like a pyramid scheme/mlm, if that makes sense. Just a money cover up. Celebs probably donate crazy amounts of money to this church and hilsong, so they can get a tax break. Nothing nefarious, maybe unethical.

At least you dont believe they're cults lol. Because you could say that about stan groups nowadays. Plus no one bothers to read into what things are or what they mean. Just rather go along with whatever narrative someone's cooked up. And i wouldnt say pyramid scheme either lol. But yea in regards to some fans being surprised, yes they must be recent listeners, because Tropico was also a huge obvious inspiration from the bible with her being in the garden of Eden as Eve and eating the apple. As well as the imagery of Jesus.

I can only speak for myself, but I really don't think most people have a problem with her going to a church. I also think most of us are aware of the religious undertones in her music.

I don't like her going to Churchome because, aside from their "no comment" policy on LGBTQI+, it's a celebrity cult church. It exists because Hillsong proved to be financially successful and others wanted to get in on the $$$. It is all about $$$. Why do you think its LA branch is located in Beverly fucking Hills?

Sis has been involved in cults before, she's a recovering addict, and she's rich af. I feel like it's quite obvious why it may not be the best church for her.

At least you dont believe they're cults lol. Because you could say that about stan groups nowadays. Plus no one bothers to read into what things are or what they mean. Just rather go along with whatever narrative someone's cooked up. And i wouldnt say pyramid scheme either lol. But yea in regards to some fans being surprised, yes they must be recent listeners, because Tropico was also a huge obvious inspiration from the bible with her being in the garden of Eden as Eve and eating the apple. As well as the imagery of Jesus.

I mean mass suicides and sieges are obviously at the extreme end of the spectrum; nobody is suggesting that that's what's going on.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I can only speak for myself, but I really don't think most people have a problem with her going to a church. I also think most of us are aware of the religious undertones in her music.

I don't like her going to Churchome because, aside from their "no comment" policy on LGBTQI+, it's a celebrity cult church. It exists because Hillsong proved to be financially successful and others wanted to get in on the $$$. It is all about $$$. Why do you think its LA branch is located in Beverly fucking Hills?

Sis has been involved in cults before, she's a recovering addict, and she's rich af. I feel like it's quite obvious why it may not be the best church for her.

I mean mass suicides and sieges are obviously at the extreme end of the spectrum; nobody is suggesting that that's what's going on.

I cant speak for her and i cant speak for them. Thats pretty much where i stand.

I cant speak for her and i cant speak for them. Thats pretty much where i stand.

Obviously, she doesn't give a fuck what I think, and can do whatever she wants. I'm simply stating that I find her decision to attend this church concerning, and I explained why.

And by "them" I assume you mean Churchome. A quick Google tells you quite a lot about them.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Love her pics she looks so cuteee :flutter: She should attend more. Also dunno if Lana is dating that cop or not but if she does then good for her, he's a pretty cool guy with awesome background.

As for the cop haters around here, if you guys hate cops so much, you better not call them for assistance. Ever.  :usrs:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

I don’t think Lana is dating this cop. I think they just somehow know each other and we’re hanging out. They probably met at this church ugh.

Lana is free to worship whatever she wants to worship. However, as someone else mentioned, she needs to be careful. All it takes is one comment or one action for the public to latch onto and she’s cancelled. Especially if she is turning towards the conservative side. The majority of her fan base are gays. If she alienated us... she’s done.

Love her pics she looks so cuteee :flutter: She should attend more. Also dunno if Lana is dating that cop or not but if she does then good for her, he's a pretty cool guy with awesome background.

As for the cop haters around here, if you guys hate cops so much, you better not call them for assistance. Ever.  :usrs:

of course you would have cops dicks down your throat

giphy.gif