Sign in to follow this  
PARADIXO

The Ultimate, Decade-End Lana Del Rey Ranking (NOW: VIDEOGRAPHY, Vote p.13)

you must love me is missing btw 

Oh my god, you're absolutely right!

OMG i clicked on this on October 12th, but I realise Australia is probably ahead of whatever time youre going off. 

Edit: I think PARADIXO is from Australia too  :facepalm:  but its 6:30 AM  :lmao:

Anyways all the chosen Unreleased DESERVE to be there, even the few or so that I didn't choose cause they really are her best

I wish :rip: I'm from Argentina!

Anyone who gives 'hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it' anything below a 10 is wrong

Agree.

---

Today is the very last day!

For those who already submitted their rates, I'd love you guys to also rate You Must Love Me. Just go to the page and submit YMLM only.

okay so now I regret how I ranked most of the songs yesterday lmao

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

This ranking thing has actually helped me realise that some of my favourites are just 8's that I relate to a lot, and it takes more for me to rank her songs a 10. A 10 imo needs every element that makes Lana the most legendary- her vocal and emotional effort into the song, the instrumental production, structure of the song (cannot have a weak bridge or weak verses), how "her" the lyrics are. These are the songs I'd reccommend to someone for the full Lana experience at first listen, and I think I only put eight or less at this level.

This ranking thing has actually helped me realise that some of my favourites are just 8's that I relate to a lot, and it takes more for me to rank her songs a 10. A 10 imo needs every element that makes Lana the most legendary- her vocal and emotional effort into the song, the instrumental production, structure of the song (cannot have a weak bridge or weak verses), how "her" the lyrics are. These are the songs I'd reccommend to someone for the full Lana experience at first listen, and I think I only put eight or less at this level.

I agree completely. For instance, I love California and it's always been one of my most anticipated Norman tracks; I relate to it a lot and everything, but the fact that I'd prefer her vocals to be harmonies instead of layers, the first post-chorus to be kept for the second half of the song and the outro to be different already makes it an 8 instead of a 10.

I agree completely. For instance, I love California and it's always been one of my most anticipated Norman tracks; I relate to it a lot and everything, but the fact that I'd prefer her vocals to be harmonies instead of layers, the first post-chorus to be kept for the second half of the song and the outro to be different already makes it an 8 instead of a 10.

Same! 

Similar thing also happened for Freak (my second favourite but it's messy and the bridge is out of place)

Same! 

Similar thing also happened for Freak (my second favourite but it's messy and the bridge is out of place)

but that one is a 10/10 :biblio: