Sign in to follow this  
bluefiona

Lana at Ohana Festival in Dana Point, CA - September 30th, 2019

Eddie Vedder's wife posted this today, Lana with her daughters at the Ohana music festival. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3BkHTrlQS4/

"These beautiful ladies .. we love seeing you Lana .. thank you for being such a incredible role model to our girls .. watching you all rock out to the chili peppers made my night."

Imagine if she's inspired to do a Chili Peppers song? Under The Bridge? Californication?  :flutter:

She would do Tell Me Baby, because "baby" and I don't think they have any songs with blue in the title so it's the next best thing

But that's OK because it's one of their best songs. 

I think her voice would most suit Soul to Squeeze.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

"Incredible role model?" Are they fucking serious? Publicly encouraging youth to vape and get addicted to filling their lungs with poison is an incredible role model especially for a singer who relies on their lungs!

"Incredible role model?" Are they fucking serious? Publicly encouraging youth to vape and get addicted to filling their lungs with poison is an incredible role model especially for a singer who relies on their lungs!

I think that vaping is the smallest concern towards seeing Lana as a "role model". Sure that woman who said that hasn't ever payed attention to any of her lyrics.

Eddie Vedder's wife posted this today, Lana with her daughters at the Ohana music festival. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3BkHTrlQS4/

"These beautiful ladies .. we love seeing you Lana .. thank you for being such a incredible role model to our girls .. watching you all rock out to the chili peppers made my night."

That's one of Eddie's daughters and one of Chris Cornell's daughters. 

Oh good, at least she still has good taste in SOME things

Man would I love it if Lana did a duet with Eddie Vedder or covered a Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Temple of the Dog, or Eddie Vedder or Chris Cornell solo song.

Imagine if she's inspired to do a Chili Peppers song? Under The Bridge? Californication?  :flutter:

@@Monicker bait.

I think that vaping is the smallest concern towards seeing Lana as a "role model". Sure that woman who said that hasn't ever payed attention to any of her lyrics.

At least she's not dead already. #YeahISaidIt

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.