allseeing

Abu Dhabi, UAE @ F1 After Race Concert - November 30th, 2019

yall are insane if yall actually perceived what i said as being racist

It wasn't racist. Extra yes but not racist. I fail to see how terrorism related comments are racist lmao, didn't know that terrorists are a new race now.

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

i bought my first lana del rey ticket, dreams can come true

i literally cried my heart out when i checked out, i never thought i'd be able to do this one day.. been a fan for 7 years now

i'm so happy guys, and fyi.. it's a regular concert, not a private one and anyone can attend it (and it's actually cheap, total was around $450 for the golden circle)

it's the exact place that coldplay performed this year here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IABUl0K6kAc

and no not only because rich ppl gave her some money, lana is popular here, arabs got insane that she's coming and they deserve to see their idol singing in front of them

you can easily see that on her LDR Arabia account that she's following years ago

https://twitter.com/LanaDelReyArabs?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

I'm so happy, you deserve the best experience! I hope you tell us all about it, what is the concert date? 

I'm literally so happy, I've seen your posts and how you've said how much you've wanted to see her! 

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Wynwood was extra with his bomb comment yes, but since when is it a "racist statement" ? Terrorism isn't about race, Islam isn't about race. So... where is this new race you speak of?

yall are insane if yall actually perceived what i said as being racist

It wasn't racist. Extra yes but not racist. I fail to see how terrorism related comments are racist lmao, didn't know that terrorists are a new race now.

Fearing and assuming a terrorist attack would occur in a place that does not have that high of a statistical rate of terrorism, but simply because it is an Arab Muslim nation, while conspicuously not voicing such fears about concerts in Western cities Lana has performed in that have higher rates of terrorist incidents or even specific incidents of attacks at concerts is bigoted and racist. And coming from someone with several warning points for using racist slurs it's simply not credible to say some other meaning was intended.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Fearing and assuming a terrorist attack would occur in a place that does not have that high of a statistical rate of terrorism, but simply because it is an Arab Muslim nation, while conspicuously not voicing such fears about concerts in Western cities Lana has performed in that have higher rates of terrorist incidents or even specific incidents of attacks at concerts is bigoted and racist. And coming from someone with several warning points for using racist slurs it's simply not credible to say some other meaning was intended.

I already said that yes his comment was extra because it's true that the chances of a terrorist attack/bomb is very unlikely to happen. I asked however, what is "racist" exactly in his statement because no, let's clear something up a bit, Arab Muslim nation is not about race. Muslim = the religious reference. Not a race. Terrorists aren't about race either, obvs. Since when arab muslims are considered a race? By that logic then Christians are a race too. So yeah u are wrong about this instance sorry.

saying id be scared to perform in a region that is notoriously in shambles is not racist

saying id be scared to perform in a region that is notoriously in shambles is not racist

Abu Dhabi is not in shambles lol, it's a very stable and rich country. It's pretty consistenly ranked as one of the world's safest cities. You face a higher risk to your personal safety in many U.S cities.

What makes you think it's in shambles?

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I'm so happy, you deserve the best experience! I hope you tell us all about it, what is the concert date? 

I'm literally so happy, I've seen your posts and how you've said how much you've wanted to see her! 

thank you so much im so happy that someone noticed that haha 

i actually still can't believe until this moment, feels like a dream to me

_____

to some of you:

ASSUMING ONE OF THE SAFEST PLACES THAT WOULD BE DANGEROUS JUST BECAUSE IT IS A MUSLIM/ ARAB COUNTRY IS RACIST

because in fact, US is more dangerous but you know you wouldn't assume that cuz it's not a muslim/ arab country lol

thank you! 

:smile3:

Abu Dhabi is not in shambles lol, it's a very stable and rich country. It's pretty consistenly ranked as one of the world's safest cities. You face a higher risk to your personal safety in many U.S cities.

What makes you think it's in shambles?

Yeah I haven't been to Abu Dhabi but I've been to Dubai twice by myself and I never once felt unsafe. From what I know, all of the Gulf countries are generally very safe so long as you obey the laws.

That's not to say that I agree with all of their laws, especially pertaining to LGBTQI+ people, and I am not gay so I don't know how I'd feel about going there if I was.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Yeah I haven't been to Abu Dhabi but I've been to Dubai twice by myself and I never once felt unsafe. From what I know, all of the Gulf countries are generally very safe so long as you obey the laws.

That's not to say that I agree with all of their laws, especially pertaining to LGBTQI+ people, and I am not gay so I don't know how I'd feel about going there if I was.

Ive friends that went to Dubai and they didn't have the best impressions at all, and I know also of someone who moved to live there due to her company job, and she is being treated like shit. It isn't even any sort of small business, it's an international one with many offices worldwide. Yet the male workers are treating her with disrespect, they don't even listen to what she has to say regarding company matters despite her having a really high position within their company ranks. And that happens only because she is a woman. Islamic countries with sharia law in place are not safe by default. That's a fact. Any other western country will be far more safe option than countries with sharia law in place. At least in U.S. that some people tend to shit on so much in this thread, they won't get in trouble for kissing and hugging in public! :deadbanana:

Ive friends that went to Dubai and they didn't have the best impressions at all, and I know also of someone who moved to live there due to her company job, and she is being treated like shit. It isn't even any sort of small business, it's an international one with many offices worldwide. Yet the male workers are treating her with disrespect, they don't even listen to what she has to say regarding company matters despite her having a really high position within their company ranks. And that happens only because she is a woman. Islamic countries with sharia law in place are not safe by default. That's a fact. Any other western country will be far more safe option than countries with sharia law in place. At least in U.S. that some people tend to shit on so much in this thread, they won't get in trouble for kissing and hugging in public! :deadbanana:

No one is saying the UAE is a brilliant place to live or that they want to live under Sharia law, this is about how Abu fucking Dhabi isn't going to be an unsafe place for Lana to perform. The comment you quoted literally mentioned their laws related to LGBT people and said they don't agree with all their laws. Once again people (especially Americans) crowd the thread insisting that the U.S. and (western) Europe are the only safe places for her to perform concerts despite mass shootings being quite common in the U.S. and the Manchester bombing in the U.K. I made the same arguments during the whole Israel debacle- disagree with her performing in certain places because of their policies and calls for an international boycotts is fine, but saying you're scared for her safety when she travels west of France and south of Spain is ridiculous and, yes, has very overt racist undertones. I don't know why you're making this into a conversation about Sharia law. A lot of the parts in the UAE are much safer than the U.S. in terms of bombings and shootings and mass killings in general- insisting the U.S. is always safer is willfully ignorant.

locals only

i bought my first lana del rey ticket, dreams can come true

i literally cried my heart out when i checked out, i never thought i'd be able to do this one day.. been a fan for 7 years now

i'm so happy guys, and fyi.. it's a regular concert, not a private one and anyone can attend it (and it's actually cheap, total was around $450 for the golden circle)

it's the exact place that coldplay performed this year here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IABUl0K6kAc

and no not only because rich ppl gave her some money, lana is popular here, arabs got insane that she's coming and they deserve to see their idol singing in front of them

you can easily see that on her LDR Arabia account that she's following years ago

https://twitter.com/LanaDelReyArabs?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

i'm so happy for you and all her other fans there to finally have the chance to see her  :flutter:  i'm sure she's gonna be awesome, have fun!!!

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

No one is saying the UAE is a brilliant place to live or that they want to live under Sharia law, this is about how Abu fucking Dhabi isn't going to be an unsafe place for Lana to perform. The comment you quoted literally mentioned their laws related to LGBT people and said they don't agree with all their laws. Once again people (especially Americans) crowd the thread insisting that the U.S. and (western) Europe are the only safe places for her to perform concerts despite mass shootings being quite common in the U.S. and the Manchester bombing in the U.K. I made the same arguments during the whole Israel debacle- disagree with her performing in certain places because of their policies and calls for an international boycotts is fine, but saying you're scared for her safety when she travels west of France and south of Spain is ridiculous and, yes, has very overt racist undertones. I don't know why you're making this into a conversation about Sharia law. A lot of the parts in the UAE are much safer than the U.S. in terms of bombings and shootings and mass killings in general- insisting the U.S. is always safer is willfully ignorant.

thank you

we can easily mention how many shooting shits happened in UK/ US concerts

did you all forget the Ariana one? and the singer who's been shot years ago? of course u did cuz you know everywhere is safe but Arab countries no lol ( and literally nothing band happened in Saudi Arabia / UAE concerts.. singers are safe and they had so much fun)

yes, sharia law is shit.. but assuming that it's gunna be bombed it means one thing: you're a racist shit and think all muslims/arabs are terrorists 

I'm agnostic btw and i give no shit about religions, but our countries (gulf) is SAFE, don't mention the shitty laws cuz we didn't talk about it, we've been talking about saying it's not SAFE

and FYI being treated bad can happen in any place, hence why so many women from hollywood have been complained 

i'm so happy for you and all her other fans there to finally have the chance to see her  :flutter:  i'm sure she's gonna be awesome, have fun!!!

ugh you're the sweetest! I will make sure to take good pics if I didn't lose my mind haha, mostly I will try to avoid my phone but I will make sure to make some pics to remember

I literally can't wait

Abu fucking Dhabi is clearly fine to perform there, I even said in previous posts that a bombing or anything nasty is very unlikely to happen there so dunno what the problem is? I already cleared that up.

In my last post I simply mentioned (in response) the experiences my friends got from Dubai and the fact (in a general view about western countries vs islamic ones) was an important difference of sharia law being in place (between other things). What's wrong with that? I wasn't talking about bombings/shootings in my last post btw.

Abu fucking Dhabi is clearly fine to perform there, I even said in previous posts that a bombing or anything nasty is very unlikely to happen there so dunno what the problem is? I already cleared that up.

In my last post I simply mentioned (in response) the experiences my friends got from Dubai and the fact (in a general view about western countries vs islamic ones) was an important difference of sharia law being in place (between other things). What's wrong with that? I wasn't talking about bombings/shootings in my last post btw.

Islamic countries with sharia law in place are not safe by default. That's a fact. Any other western country will be far more safe option than countries with sharia law in place.

You also said this. Is Lana going to distribute her wealth before moving to a country with Sharia law after this concert? Because otherwise I don't see how mentioning how women are treated is a relevant response to someone saying that Abu Dhabi is a safe city to attend a concert in.

locals only

You also said this. Is Lana going to distribute her wealth before moving to a country with Sharia law after this concert? Because otherwise I don't see how mentioning how women are treated is a relevant response to someone saying that Abu Dhabi is a safe city to attend a concert in.

Yes I said that. why? Of course western countries are safer for all groups of ppl (worth of mentioning: lgbt,minorities,women) compared to islamic. I don't know, why don't you go and ask her? My post was relevant in response to that person I quoted bc they said that they never felt unsafe, which was why I mentioned my experiences with my friends that had terrible experiences and feeling unsafe. Difference is it wasn't about bombings in particular. So?

Yes I said that. why? Of course western countries are safer for all groups of ppl (worth of mentioning: lgbt,minorities,women) compared to islamic. I don't know, why don't you go and ask her? My post was relevant in response to that person I quoted bc they said that they never felt unsafe, which was why I mentioned my experiences with my friends that had terrible experiences and feeling unsafe. Difference is it wasn't about bombings in particular. So?

they simply said it's not safe because of the bombings and then you replied with something has nothing to do with the shootings to support her point? meaningless 

they simply said it's not safe because of the bombings and then you replied with something has nothing to do with the shootings to support her point? meaningless 

I already responded regarding the bombings long ago though. :toofunny: How is it meaningless? Because it doesn't involve a bombing/attack then = meaningless??? Lmao okay. So I guess anyone that feels unsafe there (including myself and my friends experiences from there) for other reasons = meaningless just bc no bombing in particular was involved. Like there isn't a whole ton of other shit that can make ppl feel unsafe and/or put them in danger :toofunny: