allseeing

Abu Dhabi, UAE @ F1 After Race Concert - November 30th, 2019

"Thank you so much giving us so much energy for our very first time being here. This is an amazing crowd already, so thank you so much for having us! We're going to do a couple of slow songs from Norman and a couple covers and some of the older songs of course. This next song is called Bartender."

First look - 

She's wearing this Super Eight Brocade Mini Dress from Zimmermann ($895) & her favourite alligator boots.

49146874043_4ab5eb51a4_b.jpg//49146910443_b1faff946f_z.jpg

God damn I love her legs

I agree with this tweet, haha. I’m surprised that she sang the high “ooh” in Blue Jeans after not doing it for (how long? years?) a very long time, but... let’s not exaggerate this.

https://twitter.com/bartttender/status/1200864677103833089?s=21

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I agree with this tweet, haha. I’m surprised that she sang the high “ooh” in Blue Jeans after not doing it for (how long? years?) a very long time, but... let’s not exaggerate this.

https://twitter.com/bartttender/status/1200864677103833089?s=21

This is why stan twitter gets on my nerves. Singing is her job... like yeah she should be hitting notes

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

In so many of these videos she looks just not present!! It seems like touring this album has really taken it out of her, like each show she looks more and more out of it! I feel so bad cause we all know she isn’t always like this while performing. I wonder what’s going on :(

In so many of these videos she looks just not present!! It seems like touring this album has really taken it out of her, like each show she looks more and more out of it! I feel so bad cause we all know she isn’t always like this while performing. I wonder what’s going on :(

She's seemed zoned out this entire tour. Like there's no passion behind her singing anymore. It's kinda sad tbh. At least during the LATTM tour she seemed like she was enjoying herself and actually properly sang requested songs. Now she finishes her short set and runs off stage as quick as she can. I'd say maybe she needs a break but she's a lot more laid back that most singers so... 

"Thank you so much giving us so much energy for our very first time being here. This is an amazing crowd already, so thank you so much for having us! We're going to do a couple of slow songs from Norman and a couple covers and some of the older songs of course. This next song is called Bartender."

First look - 

She's wearing this Super Eight Brocade Mini Dress from Zimmermann ($895) & her favourite alligator boots.

49146874043_4ab5eb51a4_b.jpg//49146910443_b1faff946f_z.jpg

Gorgeous dress. Doesn't match with the boots but whatever. She looks cute. 

I don't understand why would she cut white mustang of all songs. It's super easy to sing the backing track does the whistling part no one expects her to do that and it's one of her best songs ever. A shame. Shame!!!!

Someone on instagram said because girls can't dance with their legs spread open over there. We know there's a part like that when she does WM. I don't know, that's what they said. Could be BS. 

has lana had her lips and cheeks refilled or something??

sorry i don't mean this in a rude way just wondering if it's just me who noticed X

I don't know but she definitely has less makeup on tonight. No fake eyelashes or eye shadow or even lipstick. 

She's seemed zoned out this entire tour. Like there's no passion behind her singing anymore. It's kinda sad tbh. At least during the LATTM tour she seemed like she was enjoying herself and actually properly sang requested songs. Now she finishes her short set and runs off stage as quick as she can. I'd say maybe she needs a break but she's a lot more laid back that most singers so... 

totally!!! at the beginning of this tour, she seemed a bit excited, but slowly as it went on, as people started (understandably in my opinion) requested other songs, as she starts having trouble with her vaping and her notes, she started fading bit by bit. at the same time she has a freakin grammy nomination. i don't know. we can only hope the best.

I'm guessing she doesn't sing MAC anymore? :(

or cinnamon girl :(

lmao goddamn... the very first single and one of the finest and most loved songs from norman not being performed... and she does all those stupid covers :rip:

Favorite outfit of this tour!  :hooker: Glam and shows off her legs! Wish she had different shoes, but the side part is great.  :flutter:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

lmao goddamn... the very first single and one of the finest and most loved songs from norman not being performed... and she does all those stupid covers :rip:

If the covers were cute at least... I hate her lazy ass amish wannabe ass istg

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: