allseeing

Abu Dhabi, UAE @ F1 After Race Concert - November 30th, 2019

This is why stan twitter gets on my nerves. Singing is her job... like yeah she should be hitting notes

What high note? I don't hear a high note on that video. ooohhhing isn't it. That part at the end of Cola is it.

In so many of these videos she looks just not present!! It seems like touring this album has really taken it out of her, like each show she looks more and more out of it! I feel so bad cause we all know she isn’t always like this while performing. I wonder what’s going on :(

Something was off with her right from the very first show. She only put a little effort for the Hollywood Bowl. I don't know the psychology behind what's going on with her, all I know is I support her music and her videos, but you won't ever find me spending money at her shows. Nope. 

i kind of liked the minimalist makeup, she looked quite pretty

She did look nice with little makeup for this concert. She looked like Lizzy. 

when she knew that it’s me (I’ve DMd her before showing her my outfit cuz I’m the one who runs @lanadelreyarabs on twitter

She was running and she said “oh my god” and then touched my check & took a selfie with me & took the book of the letters of her Arab fans who couldn’t make it to the concert then she hugged me

Guys i will never forget that night

She was so happy and surprised & over 25.000 ppl were there singing and happy

I’m pretty sure she wasn’t sure that she has so many arab fans who really love her

I will never forget that night

I also passed out three times cuz i was camping there and at the 3rd time the security took me to take a break then i was crying he promised me to take me to the first row again when I recover

And he did it when i felt better! He took me again to the same spot, wish him nothing but the best

I’m so grateful guys, the look in lana’s eyes was everything, everything

I'm guessing she doesn't sing MAC anymore? :(

I was camping there and i heard her soudchecking it & White Mustang & Ultraviolence

:smile3:

when she knew that it’s me (I’ve DMd her before showing her my outfit cuz I’m the one who runs @lanadelreyarabs on twitter

She was running and she said “oh my god” and then touched my check & took a selfie with me & took the book of the letters of her Arab fans who couldn’t make it to the concert then she hugged me

Guys i will never forget that night

She was so happy and surprised & over 25.000 ppl were there singing and happy

I’m pretty sure she wasn’t sure that she has so many arab fans who really love her

I will never forget that night

I also passed out three times cuz i was camping there and at the 3rd time the security took me to take a break then i was crying he promised me to take me to the first row again when I recover

And he did it when i felt better! He took me again to the same spot, wish him nothing but the best

I’m so grateful guys, the look in lana’s eyes was everything, everything

so happy for you!!  :smile3: this sounds amazing!!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Here’s a pic of her when she saw me, she was literally RUNNING

She knows that I’ve suffered from some religious rules in my country “Saudi Arabia” because I can’t travel without my dad permission, and he wouldn’t let me do it (I’m 26-27 yo, can u imagine?)

but our new king (his son) 5 months ago he set a new rule that women can travel without men permission.. and I DID IT!!! guys im still crying over that night.. it was my first time, and i got everything I’ve been wishing for

post-15968-0-63206000-1575290672_thumb.jpeg

Here’s a pic of her when she saw me, she was literally RUNNING

She knows that I’ve suffered from some religious rules in my country “Saudi Arabia” because I can’t travel without my dad permission, and he wouldn’t let me do it (I’m 26-27 yo, can u imagine?)

but our new king (his son) 5 months ago he set a new rule that women can travel without men permission.. and I DID IT!!! guys im still crying over that night.. it was my first time, and i got everything I’ve been wishing for

YES ANGEL! it went awesome for you! this is great in so many ways! i'm sure she was so happy to see you! :) you guys all must have made her so happy since it was her first time in your country and you gave her such a warm welcome.  :party:  :heart:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

I agree with this tweet, haha. I’m surprised that she sang the high “ooh” in Blue Jeans after not doing it for (how long? years?) a very long time, but... let’s not exaggerate this.

https://twitter.com/bartttender/status/1200864677103833089?s=21

Exactly. It's her freaking job to sing. She has looked so out of it for the past two tours that when she actually hits some sort of high note (and in that case it was actually pretty cringy) her fans act like she's the best vocalist that ever was and ever will be.  :facepalm:

Anyone that has ever been to a Lana concert knows that even if Lana sounds like complete and utter shit crap that when she hits a random high note her fans they got batshit.

What is happening seriously...

Exactly. It's her freaking job to sing. She has looked so out of it for the past two tours that when she actually hits some sort of high note (and in that case it was actually pretty cringy) her fans act like she's the best vocalist that ever was and ever will be.  :facepalm:

Anyone that has ever been to a Lana concert knows that even if Lana sounds like complete and utter shit crap when she hits a random high note her fans they got batshit.

What is happening seriously...

This is a case for Dr. Phil. 

giphy.gif

I feel like she agrees to do tours just before (like a couple of months) an album is released when she's probably feeling energetic and in a creative upswing, and then by the time the tour comes around she's already defeated from the interviews, photoshoots, videos, reading reviews, etc. I hope she gets rest for the 2020 dates.

On a more positive note, I'm so happy for all of the fans that got to see her for the first time  :party:

locals only

When I read about the fans' experience seeing Lana and meeting her I get so emotional... Happy for you guys but at the same time sad coz I don't think I will afford Lolla next year here. It's the third time she will be in my country and it would be dreamy if I got to see her. I love this fandom and my Queen Lana so much...

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

When I read about the fans' experience seeing Lana and meeting her I get so emotional... Happy for you guys but at the same time sad coz I don't think I will afford Lolla next year here. It's the third time she will be in my country and it would be dreamy if I got to see her. I love this fandom and my Queen Lana so much...

i'm sure one day she'll come back to your country with her very own show! :) then it'll be much cheaper. keep the hope  :party:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

pretty sure one day you'll be able to do it, trust me!!! 

On 10/2/2019 at 2:40 PM, Wynwood said:

i wouldnt have the balls to perform there, i feel like a bomb would be set off while i perform

sorry for bumping this old and irrelevant thread but i just had to come back to it because till this day i've yet to see an attempt at comedy on this forum that is so fucking dumb and ignorant, it's really not cute to be that stupid girls, it's not worth it :delicious: