evilentity

L.A. Times Interview 2019.03.10

“He’s a good cop” I cannot stand this puta

I wonder if she's blinded by love(?) or just really want to see the good in people. If that's what's going on, I can understand her, but at the same time... No, Lana.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I wonder if she's blinded by love(?) or just really want to see the good in people. If that's what's going on, I can understand her, but at the same time... No, Lana.

I don't know him but he strikes me as someone who would try really hard to convince others that he's a good cop. His liked posts on insta point to that. The disturbing cop-related posts he likes are interspersed with inspirational quotes 'n' puppies 'n' shit ... it just seems really contrived. To me, it comes off as the insta equivalent of a guy who keeps telling you he's a nice guy - but as everyone knows, anyone who constantly tells you how nice they are usually isn't that nice.

So I think Lanz lives in her rich white woman world and it's really easy for her to buy into the above, and she really believes that he's a good cop.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I just think it's really fascinating, the thing you tweeted @RormanNockwell... She's tried to defend her authenticy for years and years and then she does something like this which is kinda the opposite of what she's singing about and spoken about in interviews... how??

Mess, the @ user thing isn't working.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I just think it's really fascinating, the thing you tweeted RormanNockwell... She's tried to defend her authenticy for years and years and then she does something like this which is kinda the opposite of what she's singing about and spoken about in interviews... how??

Mess, the @ user thing isn't working.

I was deadass hoping she'd fight me on Twitter ... I was going to let her have it! Lol

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Y'all should stop with the gossip, its disrespectful 

Don't even start with this. This is a discussion forum, and Lana's personal life is not off-limits -- especially after, in this interview, her relationship has been acknowledged AND she's stated that she participates in and therefore understands a desire to dig into a favorite celebrity's personal world. 

o4qjp4j.png

Don't even start with this. This is a discussion forum, and Lana's personal life is not off-limits -- especially after, in this interview, her relationship has been acknowledged AND she's stated that she participates in and therefore understands a desire to dig into a favorite celebrity's personal world. 

I understand the curiosity, and yes Lana has the same fascination with bob Dylan, but you will never see her doing horrible comments of his girlfriends on social media or attacking him; thats not fan behavior, thats weirdo behavior 

I understand the curiosity, and yes Lana has the same fascination with bob Dylan, but you will never see her doing horrible comments of his girlfriends on social media or attacking him; thats not fan behavior, thats weirdo behavior 

how is criticizing a public figure (that fuckface cop) "weirdo behavior"?

giphy.gif

Assuming that 'fan behavior' means constant positivity for the artist you're a fan of is unrealistic. We're not going to all appreciate what Lana does artistically or personally, especially when her choices -- such as dating Larkin -- are building up institutions that clash directly with a lot of people represented in this fanbase. It's not wrong to express feelings on that. 

o4qjp4j.png

This interview makes me feel kind of uncomfortable. I am not saying she was abused as a child or anything and I don't have an opinion about this topic only by reading this one interview, but it's just giving me a strange feeling and makes me think about her love for Nabokov, the fascination with the Lolita story and the teeange alcohol addiction :ohno:

This interview makes me feel kind of uncomfortable. I am not saying she was abused as a child or anything and I don't have an opinion about this topic only by reading this one interview, but it's just giving me a strange feeling and makes me think about her love to Nabokov, the fascination with the Lolita story and the teeange alcohol addiction :ohno:

Yeah, I mean, if I read that exchange blind and didn't know who it was about, I would infer that that person was trying to say without explicitly saying it that they had been abused as a child, and probably by a family member or in some way that implicates a family member. And even knowing who said it I'm not sure that isn't the correct inference to make.  :ohno:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

let's send him pigs.

Don’t give me any ideas :creep:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I love her but she's so full of contradictions :rip: also dead at the fact she thinks doing a week of interviews (instead of maybe a TV performance) means she promoted the album. And it shouldn't matter if the interviewers care about your mixing skills, we (your fans) support you and are the ones truly interested in the album making process...

Robert Orton mixed Ultraviolence lol...back in 2014 she just said she was present and had a hand in the mixing sessions. And for her to completely disregard the work of Pamela Cochrane and Johnny Blue Eyes (although i dont think she works with Johnny anymore)....wtf is this interview

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif