Sign in to follow this  
ilovetati

Lana and Jack to perform/appear at the Grammy Museum (Oct 13)

If I were Lana I’d tell Win Edwards, Hi, nice to see you again and thank you for supporting me, but no more photos I’m taking them with new fans only. Is it that hard?

Pipe dream. Her being so blissfully unaware of why it makes other fans unhappy (or being aware and not caring) is just classic Lanz.

There's definitely some other factor, though. At least one of the stories I heard involved him being kicked out of a queue by security but somehow still ending up centre barricade. I really think she, or someone close to her, intervenes for him to get barricade at every single show.

However, as I've said before, he's far from the only fan who behaves ... questionably in queues and at shows, so I take issue with her, not him.

I do not understand how he openly tweets pics of joints, poppers, etc that he's taking to shows, and nobody has ratted on him, though. I'm not saying they should, because fuck that - only that I'm surprised nobody has considered how hated he is.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Pipe dream. Her being so blissfully unaware of why it makes other fans unhappy (or being aware and not caring) is just classic Lanz.

There's definitely some other factor, though. At least one of the stories I heard involved him being kicked out of a queue by security but somehow still ending up centre barricade. I really think she, or someone close to her, intervenes for him to get barricade at every single show.

However, as I've said before, he's far from the only fan who behaves ... questionably in queues and at shows, so I take issue with her, not him.

I do not understand how he openly tweets pics of joints, poppers, etc that he's taking to shows, and nobody has ratted on him, though. I'm not saying they should, because fuck that - only that I'm surprised nobody has considered how hated he is.

Yep I’ve been in queues with him and it isn’t a fun experience he is very rude, obnoxious and paranoid of people jumping ahead of him. I’m seeing fans getting more angry on twitter and are now threatening to slap and bash him should they see him at her concerts.. it sounds serious this time. He just needs to have like a fucking break from seeing her for his own safety because I know it’s only a matter of time before someone snaps and rips his fat lips off.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

If he's able to sneak that stuff in the show, what's to stop him bring a knife or some other weapon? The kid is creepy. She has to find it weird that he is at every show of hers and even small events. That's not normal. 

Yep I’ve been in queues with him and it isn’t a fun experience he is very rude, obnoxious and paranoid of people jumping ahead of him. I’m seeing fans getting more angry on twitter and are now threatening to slap and bash him should they see him at her concerts.. it sounds serious this time. He just needs to have like a fucking break from seeing her for his own safety because I know it’s only a matter of time before someone snaps and rips his fat lips off.

I'm surprised he hasn't been attacked already by another fan. Someone is going to snap one day. He's being obnoxious showing off his daily selfies with Lana and Lana is encouraging his creepy behavior. 

Hm, the interview wasn’t very interesting (bad audio too, maybe the guy had his finger on the phone’s microphone the whole time) but yeah, the RHCP influence was in Venice and she’d like to keep hope as a theme for the next record as well. And she’d like to try to have a band to just jam to and maybe record something for an album, that she’d like to steer away from the sound of NFR. I think that was pretty much it. Not sure if I got it right, if she said that NFR (the song) was originally called “You're just a man, it’s just what you do”.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Idk. If she had just zoned out this time I wouldn't think twice. But she's been forgetting lyrics, repeating verses, and as someone already mentioned, forgetting the beginning of a song she's sung numerous times. Not to mention she's had a drastic change in personality, voice, etc. And when I saw her live, she seemed so uninterested. Like she didn't even seem to care she was at a packed venue with thousands of fans. She ended so abruptly and barely interacted with fans. She seemed much happier on the LA to the Moon tour. 

Idk. If she had just zoned out this time I wouldn't think twice. But she's been forgetting lyrics, repeating verses, and as someone already mentioned, forgetting the beginning of a song she's sung numerous times. Not to mention she's had a drastic change in personality, voice, etc. And when I saw her live, she seemed so uninterested. Like she didn't even seem to care she was at a packed venue with thousands of fans. She ended so abruptly and barely interacted with fans. She seemed much happier on the LA to the Moon tour. 

Which show did you attend, out of curiosity?

I get that Win is a bit of a controversial subject here, but he is probably quite comforting to Lana which is why she always goes to him. She may be very anxious at each sow, possibly even more so at a smaller venue like the Grammy museum as it seems more intimate. He might be a stable factor which helps Lana relax. I agree she should also meet her many other fans who have made the effort to go, but I can see why she may always greet him.

As for her forgetting lyrics, idk what to think really. Could be anxiety, could be there are many demos of MAC with different lyrics that she keeps confusing the final MAC with. Or another explanation for her forgetting lyrics and spacing out could be that she is on some sort of medication. I am currently on medication for anxiety, and it has made me so forgetful and I constantly space out. Plus there were rumours she was on some sort of medication back on the endless summer tour, so she may be back on it.

Anyway, if anything is up, I hope she is okay.

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Hm, the interview wasn’t very interesting (bad audio too, maybe the guy had his finger on the phone’s microphone the whole time) but yeah, the RHCP influence was in Venice and she’d like to keep hope as a theme for the next record as well. And she’d like to try to have a band to just jam to and maybe record something for an album, that she’d like to steer away from the sound of NFR. I think that was pretty much it. Not sure if I got it right, if she said that NFR (the song) was originally called “You're just a man, it’s just what you do”.

I gave up trying to hear that shit after 30 seconds, so thanks for the summary.

But ...

She'd like to steer away from the sound of NFR now? Last week she said she wanted to stay in the same realm.

:wtfney:

I gave up trying to hear that shit after 30 seconds, so thanks for the summary.

But ...

She'd like to steer away from the sound of NFR now? Last week she said she wanted to stay in the same realm.

:wtfney:

She wants to steer away from the sound of NFR on that covers album with her friends. (pacific blue? )

And keep at it with white hot forever

giphy.gif

Hold up! She actually has back tracking vocals playing in the background at this tiny ass Grammy event? 

What the hell is wrong with this woman? Come now now! The awful outfit. The damn dancers at this small event. Zella having to wake her up during a song. Backtracking vocals for Bartender.

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON WITH LANA?

She's either getting no sleep, on some drugs or thinking too much about the cop peen. 

She had playback during Mariners Apartment Complex too.