Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Wichita, KS @ The Cotillion - November 16th, 2019

Eeep I had the best time last night!! I’ve never seen Lana at a more intimate venue - it was pretty surreal to be so close to her. I’ve been barricade quite a few times, but the stage was sooo low to the ground & small overall and the barricade wasn’t very far back. I was right in front of the stairs in the center, so I was really super close to her! She sounded amazing, and yes, she did sing Carmen! She asked for requests & a fan had made the lock screen of his phone Carmen lyrics (she still messed them up anyway because she wasn’t looking lol it was pretty cute)

She came out after the show as she has been doing & spent like an hour with everyone. She met my group of people last, so I ended up speaking with Rob for a good while and he’s amazing. At first we were afraid she wouldn’t come to our side, but it was a girl’s 18th birthday and Rob said she would try to bring Lana over to us. While we were waiting for Lana I was asking the girl about what the first thing she’s going to do as a legal adult will be, I shared the first thing I did (bought something over the television bc it always said you must be 18 or over to order and as a kid I always promised myself that would be the first thing I did) & so when Lana finally came over to our group, the birthday girl asked Lana if she remembered the first thing she did when she was 18. Lana laughed and said yes, and then hesitated a bit before sharing that two of her friends and her went up to Canada where the legal age was 18 and she ordered a glass of champagne. She said she got her first tattoo soon after! I thought that was so cute & special.

Also during the show one of my friends I queued with asked Lana for a kiss and she said “I can’t I’m sorry, my boyfriend is here!” She kissed one of the girls in my queue group though lol

I also am so grateful that I got to thank Lana for how much the new album has really helped me through these past 4 months of hell, and how the lyrics in the songs make me feel heard when I’ve been used to feeling so silence. She signed my NFR booklet, gave me a hug, and took a picture with me! I’ll post the picture I have up of us on Instagram below, and I also have some nice videos I took up on my story that’ll be there the rest of the the day! & I’ll probably upload a full video there tomorrow.

I also met or reunited with the most wonderful people in line and had such a fun queue experience. I met quite a few people from LanaBoards, including @Veinsineon!

Also, I promise I’ll update this thread and the other two I got behind on as soon as I’m home from Wichita! Flying back home in about an hour xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Eeep I had the best time last night!! I’ve never seen Lana at a more intimate venue - it was pretty surreal to be so close to her. I’ve been barricade quite a few times, but the stage was sooo low to the ground & small overall and the barricade wasn’t very far back. I was right in front of the stairs in the center, so I was really super close to her! She sounded amazing, and yes, she did sing Carmen! She asked for requests & a fan had made the lock screen of his phone Carmen lyrics (she still messed them up anyway because she wasn’t looking lol it was pretty cute)

She came out after the show as she has been doing & spent like an hour with everyone. She met my group of people last, so I ended up speaking with Rob for a good while and he’s amazing. At first we were afraid she wouldn’t come to our side, but it was a girl’s 18th birthday and Rob said she would try to bring Lana over to us. While we were waiting for Lana I was asking the girl about what the first thing she’s going to do as a legal adult will be, I shared the first thing I did (bought something over the television bc it always said you must be 18 or over to order and as a kid I always promised myself that would be the first thing I did) & so when Lana finally came over to our group, the birthday girl asked Lana if she remembered the first thing she did when she was 18. Lana laughed and said yes, and then hesitated a bit before sharing that two of her friends and her went up to Canada where the legal age was 18 and she ordered a glass of champagne. She said she got her first tattoo soon after! I thought that was so cute & special.

Also during the show one of my friends I queued with asked Lana for a kiss and she said “I can’t I’m sorry, my boyfriend is here!” She kissed one of the girls in my queue group though lol

I also am so grateful that I got to thank Lana for how much the new album has really helped me through these past 4 months of hell, and how the lyrics in the songs make me feel heard when I’ve been used to feeling so silence. She signed my NFR booklet, gave me a hug, and took a picture with me! I’ll post the picture I have up of us on Instagram below, and I also have some nice videos I took up on my story that’ll be there the rest of the the day! & I’ll probably upload a full video there tomorrow.

I also met or reunited with the most wonderful people in line and had such a fun queue experience. I met quite a few people from LanaBoards, including @Veinsineon!

Also, I promise I’ll update this thread and the other two I got behind on as soon as I’m home from Wichita! Flying back home in about an hour xx

AAAAHHHH STOP THIS IS AMAZING

Wq9zHLl.jpg

. Lana laughed and said yes, and then hesitated a bit before sharing that two of her friends and her went up to Canada where the legal age was 18 and she ordered a glass of champagne. She said she got her first tattoo soon after! I thought that was so cute & special.

This is very weird. Because considering what we know about her history with drinking, it doesn't seem like age limits mattered much to her before. Besides, wasn't she a recovering alcoholic by this point? As in she can't drink at all or she can't stop doing it?

Y’all it was my friends 18th birthday so rob told Lana to come over to us, might I add he is such an intellectual and I really enjoyed conversating with him. We were right next to Elle and we got to mingle with a bunch of her friends as well and it was so warming to hear everyone’s story and stuff. But yeah, Lana came over to us and told my friend the Montreal story and then my friend asked her if that’s what she should do for her 18th and Lana was like “no lol” LOL. Then she signed my UV cd which is now my most prized possession and took a picture with me and she also recorded a video saying hello to my mom who had to leave immediately prior to the show, she was so sweet!!! I had the most amazing experience and I’m so grateful!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4-fZFmHI0Q/?igshid=d0m2j4ummmgb

This is very weird. Because considering what we know about her history with drinking, it doesn't seem like age limits mattered much to her before. Besides, wasn't she a recovering alcoholic by this point? As in she can't drink at all or she can't stop doing it?

I made a comment about boarding school and I KNOW she heard me, but she acted like she didn’t lmfao

Rob also told us a story about how Lana once tipped a canoe with him because she saw a spider in it

one rule for them another rule for the rest of us

But he's a GOOD cop! - Lanz 2019

LMAOO what is she eating??

Looks an awful lot like beef chili.

Yes, so there's another lie in there somewhere. Which part is the lie, only she knows.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

For everyone wondering ; she was eating Olive Garden LOL

and also I forgot to mention she started to sing cinnamon girl last night and basically stopped after the first verse and was like “yeah....this is just a bad song” it made me laugh so hard

and also I forgot to mention she started to sing cinnamon girl last night and basically stopped after the first verse and was like “yeah....this is just a bad song” it made me laugh so hard

She sang about that "vape is killing" her in CG. She notices that her voice is not the same. She looks high as fuck too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4-3xjan23p/

She sang about that "vape is killing" her in CG. She notices that her voice is not the same. She looks high as fuck too.

lol there were many people kicked out for smoking pot, the entire venue was smoky and I wouldn’t be surprised if everyone was a little second hand high up there breathing in everything the fans blow towards them. Idk how much that has to do with it, but it could be the reason one of the dancers left the stage for a short period lol maybe she got high and needed to go gather herself

I think this was actually more referring to what had just happened before she started the song - she took a hit from her vape and immediately started coughing and had to drink some water lol. She apologised and said something, I think “I’m sorry, my vape is leaking” which caused her to choke on it a bit x

She talks about it here - “My fuckin vape tried to murder me! I was choking.”

http://instagram.com/p/B4_DaZcH59d/

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Rob also told us a story about how Lana once tipped a canoe with him because she saw a spider in it

Congrats on the pic!

Also what even, these random revelations seem stranger than a stranger.

She never really seemed liked the athletic type although apparently she power lifts too.

why :rip: girl

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

as an alc*holic (ewww gross) myself who started drinking at 15, age limits didn't matter to me either but it's still an exciting thing to go and order your first legal drink like a real adult lmao! as for the rest idk about that :) X

Wq9zHLl.jpg