TheBoss

Sao Paulo, BR @ Lollapalooza Brasil - December 4-6th, 2020 [CANCELLED]

Well I guess I'm seeing her live again lmao I just hope she and Charli perform on the same day bc I can only affor 1 day ticket  :ohno:

are u brazilian ?????? omg what

and yeahh I'm so excited to see her again, can't wait till I get my ticketz 

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

I feel mixed feeling if it really is worth to pay even more to watch the (almost) same show from 2018 + 3 brand new songs? :creep:

Hopefully sis will be the same day as Charli and kacey and kali uchis and pabllo and i wish it could be the same as gwen but they're both "sub-headliners" so no way 

I feel mixed feeling if it really is worth to pay even more to watch the (almost) same show from 2018 + 3 brand new songs? :creep:

Hopefully sis will be the same day as Charli and kacey and kali uchis and pabllo and i wish it could be the same as gwen but they're both "sub-headliners" so no way 

exactly + to watch sis not  singing at all

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

Honestly same, I only have money for a 1 day ticket and it hurts to pay to only see her. I really hope Charli, Kali and Mika all perform in the same day so the money will be worth it  :toofunny:

if my memory is correct last year she got possessed by her translatina alter ego and actually gave a good show so maybe it'll happen again

I was there and I had the time of my life even though I was almost dying from exhaustion lmao the energy she gives live is so different from what we see from the videos, but I do hope she keeps improving as the shows go by... this tour started kinda whack but these past two shows have been amazing so lets hope the good sis can keep her momentum.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

exactly + to watch sis not  singing at all

I Screamed so loud. 

Honestly same, I only have money for a 1 day ticket and it hurts to pay to only see her. I really hope Charli, Kali and Mika all perform in the same day so the money will be worth it  :toofunny:

I was there and I had the time of my life even though I was almost dying from exhaustion lmao the energy she gives live is so different from what we see from the videos, but I do hope she keeps improving as the shows go by... this tour started kinda whack but these past two shows have been amazing so lets hope the good sis can keep her momentum.

At least last time we got Get Free for the first time (?) in a full performance. Maybe this time she'll do like Fuck It I Love You nn.

Sadly she will not perform on the same day as Charli and Kali Uchis, but I still bought my ticket to see her anyway. But not even that will cheer me up after my dad passed away last week, I hope I'm feeling better till then because right now life sucks so hard and I literally have no will to live.

Sadly she will not perform on the same day as Charli and Kali Uchis, but I still bought my ticket to see her anyway. But not even that will cheer me up after my dad passed away last week, I hope I'm feeling better till then because right now life sucks so hard and I literally have no will to live.

I'm sending you a lot of cuddles. It gets better. If you need someone to talk to we're here for you!

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Omg, I'm so so sorry. If you wanna talk, I'm here, I lost my dad two years ago and still have nightmares of him. :( Massive hugs to you, I'm so sorry. ♥

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm sending you a lot of cuddles. It gets better. If you need someone to talk to we're here for you!

Omg, I'm so so sorry. If you wanna talk, I'm here, I lost my dad two years ago and still have nightmares of him. :( Massive hugs to you, I'm so sorry. ♥

Thanks guys, it really means a lot. It's been a week and I'm still in that place of mind where it doesn't feel real y'know? And I don't understand a world where he doesn't "exist" anymore, at least phisically. It's gonna take a lot ot time to heal because he was like one of my best friends, but I hope life is kind from now on.

Sending you so much love and light, my dear xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Thanks guys, it really means a lot. It's been a week and I'm still in that place of mind where it doesn't feel real y'know? And I don't understand a world where he doesn't "exist" anymore, at least phisically. It's gonna take a lot ot time to heal because he was like one of my best friends, but I hope life is kind from now on.

I personally just wanted time to stop so I could take time to properly grieve. But I was a student and I had classes to attend - I skipped the first day of a new class because it was just one or two days after dad passed away, but I felt obligated to return to uni after that. It sucked, my only “friend” in class didn’t even remember that my dad was dead and everything around me went on as normal. I didn’t though.

Concentrate on taking care of yourself. That’s the advice I can give to you.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png