TheBoss

Sao Paulo, BR @ Lollapalooza Brasil - December 4-6th, 2020 [CANCELLED]

Sadly she will not perform on the same day as Charli and Kali Uchis, but I still bought my ticket to see her anyway. But not even that will cheer me up after my dad passed away last week, I hope I'm feeling better till then because right now life sucks so hard and I literally have no will to live.

sending you so much love, im so sorry

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

So she's really playing on Friday with Rita Ora... While Sunday got Gwen, Charli, Kacey, Kali and Hayley. I guess this is really not happening this time, Lana :\

Ugh lowkey annoying that she came 3 times and they were all Festivals. I really wanted her to do a Solo-Show for the experience (and not so expensive tickets ???) but I guess that's out of question.

Sadly she will not perform on the same day as Charli and Kali Uchis, but I still bought my ticket to see her anyway. But not even that will cheer me up after my dad passed away last week, I hope I'm feeling better till then because right now life sucks so hard and I literally have no will to live.

Sending you prayers and muitos beijos. Espero que fique tudo bem!

So she's really playing on Friday with Rita Ora... While Sunday got Gwen, Charli, Kacey, Kali and Hayley. I guess this is really not happening this time, Lana :\

Ugh lowkey annoying that she came 3 times and they were all Festivals. I really wanted her to do a Solo-Show for the experience (and not so expensive tickets ???) but I guess that's out of question.

RIGHT?? Sunday is the best day ever ugh

Imagine putting Lana in the same day as  :oic2: Guns and roses and not with all the other pop girlies.......

I don't get why she never does a proper tour here, she has so many fans... She could have sould out concerts on how many states she wanted 

I don't think I'll be attending either... Tickets + trip to SP is too expensive for me right now. Let's see what happens until April

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

R$2000 e pouco só pra ver essa mulher. Vou esperar por um show solo e rezar pra já ter condições pra arcar com as contas até lá.  :sadcore2: Meanwhile...

"It's not worth it! Couch is better than to be eaten by the crowd. Couch is better than to be eaten by the crowd"

817.jpg?width=300&quality=85&auto=format

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

R$2000 e pouco só pra ver essa mulher. Vou esperar por um show solo e rezar pra já ter condições pra arcar com as contas até lá.  :sadcore2: Meanwhile...

"It's not worth it! Couch is better than to be eaten by the crowd. Couch is better than to be eaten by the crowd"

817.jpg?width=300&quality=85&auto=format

the tickets for just one day are R$ 500 but still very expensive tho

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

the tickets for just one day are R$ 500 but still very expensive tho

I know. I'm already counting with the plane ticket, the hotel and the batch turn  :poordat: . Also, I don't think I would go alone so I would have to buy 2, maybe 3 tickets even  :poordat: .

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Has this been officially postponed by the organisers yet?  :lanasrs:

Because all I see on social media is people (damn right) demanding an explanation and an official statement while -at least on FB- they seem to keep on posting stuff about the bracelets- last post was only a couple of days ago. :um2:

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

Because all I see on social media is people (damn right) demanding an explanation and an official statement while -at least on FB- they seem to keep on posting stuff about the bracelets- last post was only a couple of days ago. :um2:

I haven't seen any official word yet from the festival or anyone else from that matter, so it seems too early to certainly declare this as postponed, although it likely will be x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Not yet. Sao Paulo's mayor said there's no reason to cancel events because of the corona virus but he's an absolute idiot and no one should listen to him.

Also, Lollapalooza Brasil is held at Interlagos and sadly the place it's already booked for the whole second semester of this year because of Formula One so if they postpone they'll have to find a place that's capable of holding 100k people and I'm not sure if there's one lmao

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Not yet. Sao Paulo's mayor said there's no reason to cancel events because of the corona virus but he's an absolute idiot and no one should listen to him.

Also, Lollapalooza Brasil is held at Interlagos and sadly the place it's already booked for the whole second semester of this year because of Formula One so if they postpone they'll have to find a place that's capable of holding 100k people and I'm not sure if there's one lmao

As all other South American concerts have been canceled, I believe she will not...

giphy.gif

Their statement regarding postponing the festival:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS