Sign in to follow this  
Amadeus

Verona, Italy @ Arena di Verona - June 9th, 2020 [CANCELLED]

gonna change the title to Verona, Italy @ Arena di Verona - June 9th, 2020 once it gets confirmed i guess.

here's the source:

https://www.larena.it/home/spettacoli/arena-pop-rock-2019-annata-record-e-nel-2020-lana-del-rey-ed-emma-1.7706356

Lana's set to perform in the ancient Roman amphitheatre of Verona, Italy. If it turns out true it's literally one of the venues i always wished lana to perform at, it's gorgeous and the surroundings are gorgeous as well.

The article mentions how this is Lana's only date in Italy, but it's months apart from the already announced european leg so maybe she's going to announce new dates for a later time period just as she did with the new us-dates.

her european leg was pretty small and didn't cover much of it so i guess this would be good if she decided to tour more places (and go more south than.. cologne and parisDeadBanana.gif )

shutterstock_1055858594-e1539549902994.j

veneto-arena-di-verona.jpg

i76mrxw.png 

Is this the Colosseum?  :hawt: I wish I could go, it looks amazing.

You have Cacciatore written in your name and you're asking if the Colosseum is in Verona. Girl I - :deadbanana:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Tbh I was really jealous of the Hollywood Bowl concert, but after seeing she's gonna perform here... yea gurl we deserve it  :hooker:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

It’s nothing special??? I mean it’s great but idk people go there all the time, like, low tier singer lol

Anyway I definitely won’t be going since it’s gonna cost way too much for her to just lip sync to born to die

Oh my god. Might fly over to Italy to witness this.. if I knew she gave epic concerts.. (well she did during the Bowl I guess)

Imagine a 2-3 hour set including unreleased songs, fireworks, omg

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Oh my god. Might fly over to Italy to witness this.. if I knew she gave epic concerts.. (well she did during the Bowl I guess)

Imagine a 2-3 hour set including unreleased songs, fireworks, omg

Shorten the show to 75 minutes and scrap the unreleased and it might come true. =P

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

It’s nothing special??? I mean it’s great but idk people go there all the time, like, low tier singer lol

Anyway I definitely won’t be going since it’s gonna cost way too much for her to just lip sync to born to die

yes but lana never does nice venues over here

i76mrxw.png 

i'm actually super tempted to fly over for this, but honestly i just know the setlist is gonna be the same and nothing will change and she'll be lipsyncing and :((( like i got all excited about the idea then i realised how lacking she is live

Wq9zHLl.jpg

i'm actually super tempted to fly over for this, but honestly i just know the setlist is gonna be the same and nothing will change and she'll be lipsyncing and :((( like i got all excited about the idea then i realised how lacking she is live

honestly don't, it's a beautiful site (and sight) but at night you can barely even enjoy it 

like, the experience is not gonna be massively different from your usual stadium

it would be different if she were to do smaller venues in actual greek/roman theaters in the south of Italy (similar to what florence did in Greece) but that would be impossible cause the prices would be insane 

honestly don't, it's a beautiful site (and sight) but at night you can barely even enjoy it 

like, the experience is not gonna be massively different from your usual stadium

it would be different if she were to do smaller venues in actual greek/roman theaters in the south of Italy (similar to what florence did in Greece) but that would be impossible cause the prices would be insane 

thank you, this smacked some sense into my broke ass! you're absolutely right, it wouldn't be much fun at night at all and of course we all know what to expect from a lana show already  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Wq9zHLl.jpg