Sign in to follow this  
Amadeus

Verona, Italy @ Arena di Verona - June 9th, 2020 [CANCELLED]

I got 10th row but n 2, so I'm central afff and next to my bff. I swear to god I've never been so anxious in my life than yesterday lol, they were putting tickets all randomly

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

the entirety of Italy is on lockdown, I guess this is gonna get cancelled

Her festival dates are probably gonna change too, even if everything calms down in the span of 3 months no organizer will want to take such a big risk so soon.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Apparently, this show is postponed to 2021!

https://twitter.com/LanaDReyNewsIta/status/1260968020421287940

I dont speak Italian, can anyone check if this is true? Apparently they say it in this video at 47.35 https://www2.larena.it/publisher/athesis-digital-events/section/

soo apparently they mention Lana specifically to perform in 2021! i guess thats confirmed

image.png

I can’t remember the last time she rescheduled a show (has she ever done that?), I always thought this concert was doomed to be canceled... Turned out to be true I guess. :/ Sorry for all of you who were going, it seemed like a really cool place for a Lana concert. :(

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I can’t remember the last time she rescheduled a show (has she ever done that?), I always thought this concert was doomed to be canceled... Turned out to be true I guess. :/ Sorry for all of you who were going, it seemed like a really cool place for a Lana concert. :(

yk the cancellation was not a problem

the problem IS that this ugly ass mofo lied on national television, explicitly namedropping Lana saying she would re-schedule for 2021

but now we get:

1) a cancellation instead of the promised postponement 

2) vouchers for italian ticketmaster instead of refunds (like what the fuck am i supposed to do with that? im not flying to italy for any other artist than lana)

image.png

Maybe he hadn’t gotten a confirmation from Lana’s team if it’d be canceled or not and said postponed just to be sure, and then it got canceled a week later? But 2) is a big oof, that’s REALLY unfortunate. :/ Weren’t people about to fly in from the States too?? I get that Ticketmaster Italy doesn’t want to pay back money when everything is so uncertain right now but still... You’re absolutely right, you don’t travel to another country for artists you’re not too interested in.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

important update about refunds!!

if you requested a voucher (aka the only refund option back in July) you can now get your money back! Starting September 18th

Terms & Conditions are here https://www.lntvglobal.com/it/article/rimborsi-show-cancellati/?fbclid=IwAR1ycxBts6hFuS3IG_wRqwDhdQvPUXvdHAWLwetk6ttv4BxQ_92i9w2iuuM

At least one good thing coming out of this

image.png