Elle

Lana with Sean Larkin and fans at Linde Oktoberfest in Tulsa, OK - October 16, 2019

I mean if you guys wanna pretend that this + all her strange behaviour at her shows recently + her dad suddenly flying in to join her on tour after a mysterious rift with her team aren't all worrying signs, then okay.

As I said, whatever. She can do what she wants.

Has there been a rift? I’ve been away lately and barely catching up. I wonder if Rob likes him.

Time will tell, sis. 

Seems like you'd be real proud of yourself if u actually happened to be right, pathetic :rip:

And yeah, it will tell. Lana's healthy and looking happy, it's awesome. Pearl clutchers, take notes :flutter: 

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

We don't know but Alex put up a story right before (or right after? I can't remember) a show ... something about wanting to call people out but having to stay in your lane. It was during either the Seattle or Portland show. And then she quickly deleted it. 

I'll DM you the rest.  

what's the rest? I wanna hear it too.

giphy.gif

Idk why you think you can bait me with name-calling n shit ... like, you can say whatever you want, it doesn't make it true. This is the last time I'm replying to you unless you post something sensible. 

But it is pathetic to bask in potentially being right about someone's lack of sobriety :rip:

A few days ago u said this is the last time you'll care about Sean and Lana, yet here u are :rip:

& Let's not talk about sensibility when u have a literal list of conspiracy theories at hand :rip:

She seems to know what to do in situations where she is offered alcohol -

baby remember, I'm not drinking wine...

1rlbo5zkisn11.jpg

i was going to post this same photo hahaha

btw the people who talk about lana like they know her is creepy as hell *cough* RormanNockwell * cough*

s a y y e s t o h e a v e n :twirls:

Haha!

I don't know where I said anything to indicate I know her personally. I used phrases like "worrying signs", "her comments in interviews", and "she can do whatever she wants", but go off.

U used phrases like "SHE'S GOING TO DERAIL, CALLING IT NOW" and "SHE'S FUCKED" on page 1. Let's not pretend u were being...sensible :rip: 

But how does that suggest I know her personally? That is an opinion.

U are literally trying to predict what will happen to her based on 3 fucking pictures and somewhere she went :rip: 

Thought u were done btw :rip: