Say Yes to Heaven

Q Magazine Interview - Donald Trump, Thoughts on BTD, and New Music

Currently not released in full yet, there are some snippets of the interview found in various places.

Here is more of the Donald Trump stuff:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7594715/Lana-Del-Rey-claims-gaining-creatively-damage-Donald-Trumps-presidency.html

She also talks about scrapping the 167 songs from Born to Die only for them to leak later on and reveals a new song title she’s working on, Let Me Love You Like A Woman.

FULL INTERVIEW TO BE POSTED HERE SOON!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

does every journalist try to get like a hit headline out of her by talking about politics? like it's literally every interview she does while this stuff doesn't come up that often in most other interviews (of people with no real connection to trump or politics).

i76mrxw.png 

Picked up the magazine today I enjoyed reading the interview so much. A lot of reflection about her early years in London and talking about how she is at her creative peak and at a really good place! The future looks so promising for her music

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Lana and John would be such an amazing couple. 

I know I know, he's married, but saying.  :flutter:

the comments on the article page are so annoying ugh

It's the Daily Mail what do you expect? 

Picked up the magazine today I enjoyed reading the interview so much. A lot of reflection about her early years in London and talking about how she is at her creative peak and at a really good place! The future looks so promising for her music

I hope someone can scan the full article for us.  :kiss:

Let Me Love You Like A Woman, that reminds me of The Pretty Reckless - Hit Me Like A Man.

And okay, why'd they say the lyrics is "Kanye West is BLONDE and gone???" Please tell me that's not it.

Because that's the line

That article was so bad :rip:

Let Me Love You Like A Woman is a good song title, I like it.  Very "mAtUrE" for the people who are into that.

Can't wait to read about the scrapped BTD songs

I don't think you understand how climate change works...

Lana acting concerned about the environment despite her personal carbon footprint being massive through use of yachts and private jets alone is laughable

The use of private jets is hardly ever necessary outside of medical emergencies and, on a more controversial level, heads of state

By using them u are producing 10 times the amount of carbon per passenger

A 2 hour flight on her private jet will amount to approx 5.2 tonnes of CO2, so 10.4 tonnes for the return flight, we are recommended to multiply that initial figure by 1.9, which makes the total sum even higher, meaning from just one return private flight, Lana is already using up three times more tonnes than the average citizens yearly emissions

Therefore Lana's personal carbon footprint is much higher in comparison, which is not even a question, especially considering she has far less people aboard in comparison to a commercial jet. The idea is that Lana is so privileged she can z00m0z00m her private jet around while paying for offset (which is the equivalent of abusing a woman but then donating to women's shelters to rectify it) but the thing is, average people cannot do that and would instead need to decrease consumption meaning they will have issues with higher prices. So, Lana is out of touch because she will not have to tackle the consequences of her forthcoming policies the same way a normal person would

:woot: giphy.gif :woot: