Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Let Me Love You Like A Woman

“Are you a Libra?”Del Rey asks, perceptively. It’s an incredible deduction based on four words and maybe 30 seconds’ interaction. “I only think of star signs because it’s come up in my writing for the next thing I’m doing,” she says,with a chuckle, as we pull up two chairs to a round table with a bowl of tiny red apples at its centre. “I never cared before.I did get you right as a Libra, though.Typical Libra answer.” Lana’s a Cancer. Born on 21 June, 1985, in New York City, as Elizabeth Woolridge Grant. “All water.A little fire.Carry my home on my back, like a crab. Crybaby. Compatible with Scorpio and Pisces,which is funnily enough my sister and my brother. Kind of cute, huh? I’m on the cusp of Gemini, which takes care of my more theatrical side." She presses record on her phone. Don’t worry, it’s just a precaution. “I’ve never needed it since I started doing it.” But there was that one time she wished she had done it, so she always records

Part of the interview, are we sure those are lyrics of the song? Hm....

“Are you a Libra?”Del Rey asks, perceptively. It’s an incredible deduction based on four words and maybe 30 seconds’ interaction. “I only think of star signs because it’s come up in my writing for the next thing I’m doing,” she says,with a chuckle, as we pull up two chairs to a round table with a bowl of tiny red apples at its centre. “I never cared before.I did get you right as a Libra, though.Typical Libra answer.” Lana’s a Cancer. Born on 21 June, 1985, in New York City, as Elizabeth Woolridge Grant. “All water.A little fire.Carry my home on my back, like a crab. Crybaby. Compatible with Scorpio and Pisces,which is funnily enough my sister and my brother. Kind of cute, huh? I’m on the cusp of Gemini, which takes care of my more theatrical side." She presses record on her phone. Don’t worry, it’s just a precaution. “I’ve never needed it since I started doing it.” But there was that one time she wished she had done it, so she always records

Part of the interview, are we sure those are lyrics of the song? Hm....

It seems like she's just giving a description of the characteristics of a Cancer.

"yes I am study the stars and study the mystery of our universe" teas

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif