Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Let Me Love You Like A Woman

“Are you a Libra?”Del Rey asks, perceptively. It’s an incredible deduction based on four words and maybe 30 seconds’ interaction. “I only think of star signs because it’s come up in my writing for the next thing I’m doing,” she says,with a chuckle, as we pull up two chairs to a round table with a bowl of tiny red apples at its centre. “I never cared before.I did get you right as a Libra, though.Typical Libra answer.” Lana’s a Cancer. Born on 21 June, 1985, in New York City, as Elizabeth Woolridge Grant. “All water.A little fire.Carry my home on my back, like a crab. Crybaby. Compatible with Scorpio and Pisces,which is funnily enough my sister and my brother. Kind of cute, huh? I’m on the cusp of Gemini, which takes care of my more theatrical side." She presses record on her phone. Don’t worry, it’s just a precaution. “I’ve never needed it since I started doing it.” But there was that one time she wished she had done it, so she always records

Part of the interview, are we sure those are lyrics of the song? Hm....

For me it seems like they talked about Star signs and during the Interview she got the idea for this line and was saying/singing it and recorded it so that she can use those lines for another song or whatever is in her mind.

You know what I mean ?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

okay so i have a completely personal grudge against astrology (one of my astrology obsessed friends started avoiding me when she found out i was a sagittarius, to this day i don’t know what she had against us sags) so if these are the actual lyrics, this is probably not gonna be for me

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

wasn't it metaphysics? lol

metaphysics is a primary branch of philosophy... and no, she studied philosophy, there are no undergraduate degrees in metaphysics. she probably just liked metaphysics the most out of the areas of philosophy she studies (or she liked the word the most) so she says she has a degree in metaphysics. not true though. 

ive got a whole playlist of songs that did star signs better

Please share it

okay so i have a completely personal grudge against astrology (one of my astrology obsessed friends started avoiding me when she found out i was a sagittarius, to this day i don’t know what she had against us sags) so if these are the actual lyrics, this is probably not gonna be for me

That's not astrology, that's star signs/horoscopes. Your friend is an idiot to judge someone off just their sun sign. (Feel free to move over to the Astrology Thread tho cause I have a lot to say here  :hooker: )

What the, that's messed up!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Please share it

didn't wanna publicly post my spotify on here so i copied it over to my burner: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/15HN2CCX3rN356Avol07Zn

(for you and anyone else here who follows my personal spotify: i just set the same playlist to public on there :))

it's just the way i feel

didn't wanna publicly post my spotify on here so i copied it over to my burner: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/15HN2CCX3rN356Avol07Zn

(for you and anyone else here who follows my personal spotify: i just set the same playlist to public on there :))

Thank you! Amazing!!! I don't know all of these so I'm so keen. 

The first song I'd put on an Astrology playlist is Digital Daggers cover Aquarius (original is Age of Aquarius) but it's not on damn spotifu :'(((

And tbh Taylor swifts The Archer is high-key a Sagittarius song (she is one) 

The way how this thread was posted on October 23 2019, the 6th anniversary of the recording date of Pink Champagne. This was like a manifestation :w8ing:

url%5D