Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana Del Rey & Elton John cover “Rolling Stone” November 2019 issue (+ interview)

Such a great surprise that cover is amazing shit!! The acclaim will just not stop with this incredible album. Totally an artist in her prime she must be feeling so gratified right now - well we know she is she said so in the Q interview.

This looks so lengthy I'm sure it's gonna be super interesting so gonna wait to read it when I buy the issue.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I remember  a rumour I heard years ago (but I think it was on Instagram or somewhere under a Youtubevideo but I'm not sure)

Someone said that Lana had a argue with  at least her father and they  haven't talked for years. And that  was a reason why she moved to the Trailer park.

I mean after I read the part with her family I really believe that there is a bigger secret which has to do with her family. But idk if the rumour is true or if the rumour makes sense. . I guess we will hear the secret never or in 10-20 years.

????????????

I thought the same.  Wasn't she playing guitar while she was singing during her May Jailer era or earlier on her first songs? And didn't she sang Yayo last year while she was playing the guitar?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Wasn't she playing guitar while she was singing during her May Jailer era or earlier on her first songs? And didn't she sang Yayo last year while she was playing the guitar?

I legit think she has MPD??

It’s like, just because I wear a babydoll dress onstage or high heels . . . I really don’t need a persona.

When was the last time she was wearing goddamn high heels on stage?

Tf is she on?

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Omg guys :rip: she's just generalising, she's not only reffering to recent times. We all know she was wearing high heels on stage all the time in the past. ''I could never sing and play guitar'' I guess she means it in the ''true'' sense, more like a rockstar beause, yeah, she played yayo and sirens songs on guitar but those are just...she just moves like 2 fingers on 3 chords and that's it lol.

But overall, yeah, she's definetly a fucking MESS who condradicts herself constantly in the most weird ways, what is this woman even lmao :rip:

Awesome interview btw, and she looks gorgeous on the cover

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

and then she says she might open up... in 10 years :(

Siri, set a reminder for October 2029 

I thought the same.  Wasn't she playing guitar while she was singing during her May Jailer era or earlier on her first songs? And didn't she sang Yayo last year while she was playing the guitar?

she literally did guitar with yayo at my Orlando show last year and pretty much in all of LA to the Moon shows LMAOOOOOOOOO

But overall, yeah, she's definetly a fucking MESS who condradicts herself constantly in the most weird ways, what is this woman even lmao :rip:

Awesome interview btw, and she looks gorgeous on the cover

And that's why we stan her!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

why is she always saying lately that she can't open completely and then mentions her family? she said it recently in another interview and now again, honestly I have no idea what she's talking about but I find it mysterious

Sounds like personal issues to me that she rather not discuss in public for now.

Such a great surprise that cover is amazing shit!! The acclaim will just not stop with this incredible album. Totally an artist in her prime she must be feeling so gratified right now - well we know she is she said so in the Q interview.

This looks so lengthy I'm sure it's gonna be super interesting so gonna wait to read it when I buy the issue.

It actually is pretty lengthy lol

So intrigued about the family comment..the tea better be hot when she finally spills it

The part where she says A&A do backup and dance...I was under the impression that their mics were fake/for show. They don’t actually sing right?

I'm pretty sure they so sing, it's noticeable on BTD

I keep thinking about Lana being abused and like I can’t help but think of rob or patty hitting her and like he hit me but it felt like a kiss and how she’s close with her dad now and omg. Sorry I’m being so dramatic. I’m high af

I'm pretty sure they so sing, it's noticeable on BTD

Whaat!!?? I always thought the micros of them are deco and fake. 

Do you have a video in which this is noticeable? I'm interested to hear that

OiUHEXQ.jpg