Beautiful Loser

Lana and Sean Larkin, JFK Airport, NY - October 25 2019

She looks like she did on 2014 when she went to the beach with James Franco!

She doesn’t look clapped for once. It seems like this man is motivating her to put in an *ounce* of effort. (I’ll never forgive her for the horrible cheek filler she got in 2017 until it’s completely dissolved)

henny, fillers dissolve in 6-12 months so the fillers she got in 2017 is already gone. She gets it done routinely, you'll see her cheeks deflate then gets bloated again. I wish she would stop honestly. I don't think she needs it at all. It also looks weird now if you can see she gets fillers between her brows to get rid of the bump on her nose bridge but with her fillers over the years it looks like it created the weird Y shape.. 

U50x061.jpgLana-Del-Rey-920x584-1.jpg

images.jpg it looks especially weird in this angle

4BZPaCg.jpg

Omg this is a case for the FBI! I wish someone in her inner circle would tell her to stop because she’s literally ruining her face. She should’ve never touched her face post-2014. Also, if she’s going to get cheek filler, she might as well touch up her lips because they are so deflated...

can gucci send her some new shoes?

i heard that they have new sneakers coming.

576052_DRW00_9522_006_100_0000_Light-Men

Honestly these would kinda fit with the surfy vibes NFR has

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

well..... her hair and face look pretty

so what's the situation w/ the paparazzi? do we believe lana called them, sean called them or they were there without anyone calling them?? i mean lana is coming back into the public consciousness i guess so maybe paparazzi would wanna capture her with whoever she's dating??

Wq9zHLl.jpg

so what's the situation w/ the paparazzi? do we believe lana called them, sean called them or they were there without anyone calling them?? i mean lana is coming back into the public consciousness i guess so maybe paparazzi would wanna capture her with whoever she's dating??

Someone is calling them. Has to be either Lana or Sean. 

For shame the thirst is real.  :facepalm:

Also thought it was odd how she was never spotted with chase but now all of a sudden she gets papped all the time.

Also thought it was odd how she was never spotted with chase but now all of a sudden she gets papped all the time.

Simple, because Chase literally is a nobody. He's a struggling actor. Meanwhile, Mr. White Cop Forever is reality TV "full time popo" instagram influencer

4BZPaCg.jpg

alexa, play suspicious minds  :creep:

Someone is calling them. Has to be either Lana or Sean. 

For shame the thirst is real.  :facepalm:

i feel like it's much more likely to be sean, surely  :biblio:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

henny, fillers dissolve in 6-12 months so the fillers she got in 2017 is already gone. She gets it done routinely, you'll see her cheeks deflate then gets bloated again. I wish she would stop honestly. I don't think she needs it at all. It also looks weird now if you can see she gets fillers between her brows to get rid of the bump on her nose bridge but with her fillers over the years it looks like it created the weird Y shape.. 

Ive always been kind of meh about what she does to her face, I know she looks a bit different now but it’s still Lana and I’m happy if she’s happy doing whatever she wants to do, but wow that side-by-side kinda got me shook.......

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

oh my  :horror:  do you have any more pics that demonstrate this at all?? i never even noticed a bump on her nose bridge before. or do you have any idea what to type into google to see some related images?? a lot of people are shocked by her pre-fame to BTD-era surgical transition but tbh with you, i'm more fascinated by the kind of thing you posted above, like her BTD era face compared to her LFL-onwards face.

Wq9zHLl.jpg

It also looks weird now if you can see she gets fillers between her brows to get rid of the bump on her nose bridge but with her fillers over the years it looks like it created the weird Y shape.. 

Smearing marks on images to suit a certain perspective doesn’t prove anything lol

Take them away and her nose bridge looks the same to me. There’s also angle,  make up and lighting to consider. 

I’m not bothered either way, just saying  :popcorn:

giphy.gif

oh my  dBw4Q.png  do you have any more pics that demonstrate this at all?? i never even noticed a bump on her nose bridge before. or do you have any idea what to type into google to see some related images?? a lot of people are shocked by her pre-fame to BTD-era surgical transition but tbh with you, i'm more fascinated by the kind of thing you posted above, like her BTD era face compared to her LFL-onwards face.

it's not really that much of a bump it's just that using fillers on ur upper nose bridge makes ur nose appear smaller, shorter and gives it a bit of an extra curve, rather than a straight line (i mean this depends on what you do it for and the nose itself but for lana). it's very popular as a non-surgical correction there's bunch of information about that stuff if you google it.

people on here have been noticing these nose bridge fillers since like 2012/13 so.. it's just that she started trying different things with them over time.

i76mrxw.png