Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana with fans at Fleur Cinema & Café in Des Moines, IA - November 9, 2019

Last night, Lana Del Rey visited Fleur Cinema & Café in Des Moines, Iowa and met some fans.

She will be playing in Des Moines tonight at the Community Choice Credit Union Convention Center Ballroom.

49045183021_de0f7c58f8_o.jpg49044681953_aaedef3341_o.jpg49044681913_fcc08140bf_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

update: she watched jojo rabbit according to reddit!

hmmm... maybe not the film I would see in public if I were a celebrity facing a lot of recent criticism for choices inconsistent with my professed liberal values or possibly signaling a right turn in my beliefs

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

hmmm... maybe not the film I would see in public if I were a celebrity facing a lot of recent criticism for choices inconsistent with my professed liberal values or possibly signaling a right turn in my beliefs

I, for one am loving this new rootin' tootin' beer drinking, meat eating, red leanin' Lana.  :hooker: 

I, for one am loving this new rootin' tootin' beer drinking, meat eating, red leanin' Lana.  :hooker: 

Uhhh... while that's been quite obvious that's your take, it's kind of an off thing to say in response to my comment. I haven't seen the film yet-- I plan to in order to decide if I agree with the criticism-- but are you aware of what the film is about and what the main criticism of it is?

:rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  

Uhhh... while that's been quite obvious that's your take, it's kind of an off thing to say in response to my comment. I haven't seen the film yet-- I plan to in order to decide if I agree with the criticism-- but are you aware of what the film is about and what the main criticism of it is?

I do, and plan to see it at some point as well.

I do, and plan to see it at some point as well.

Next time you edit your post to remove the Wikipedia plagiarized plot summary you realize after posting shows you didn't know what the film was about, you might want to be a little quicker.

KwjiAle.png

8GPz24R.png

Oh, and you left out the part about "his imaginary friend, an idiotic version of Adolf Hitler".

Next time you edit your post to remove the Wikipedia plagiarized plot summary you realize after posting shows you didn't know what the film was about, you might want to be a little quicker.KwjiAle.png8GPz24R.png

Oh, and you left out the part about "his imaginary friend, an idiotic version of Adolf Hitler".

And that's a good thing

I figured people would jump my shit if I took the bait so I edited my comment. Apparently I was right lmao.

EDIT: With the amount of previews playing I'm not sure why you would think I wouldn't know what the film is about? They plainly show a Hitler youth, Jewish girl in the attic, Hitler etc in ever trailer. It's very point blank obvious what the film is about.

And that's a good thing

I figured people would jump my shit if I took the bait so I edited my comment. Apparently I was right lmao.

EDIT: With the amount of previews playing I'm not sure why you would think I wouldn't know what the film is about? They plainly show a Hitler youth, Jewish girl in the attic, Hitler etc in ever trailer. It's very point blank obvious what the film is about.

Shorter LillianL:

992.png