Elle

Lana at Overland Sheepskin Co. in Omaha, NE - November 13, 2019

Earlier today, Lana Del Rey visited Overland Sheepskin Co. in Omaha, Nebraska, a shop that sells high-end accessories, outerwear, and shoes made from sheepskin, leather, & fur.

She is seen in the picture holding the Rex Rabbit Fur Teddy Bear ($259) and wearing the Azura Washed Lambskin Leather Jacket ($299).

Lana will be performing in Omaha tonight at the Orpheum Theatre.

49061631311_84fa29dc3f_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I never got why people get outraged when someone wears leather/fur but don't have that same outrage when someone eats meat. You could argue that eating meat is a necessity and wearing fur's a luxury but you don't really need meat to survive.. (ofcourse there will be exceptions where people have almost no other choice but to eat meat, but most of the time it isn't a necessity). It's not like the animals get abused less when killed for their meat. A fur teddy bear's a weird ass concept tho, like, why is that a thing..

qfrWuBl.png

You people will defend her until the end! I better watch my back I think! My sides, front, I better look up and down, in fact I'm really scared right now! Nobody needs a real fur teddy bear to survive in 2020, natives try to use all parts of an animal in order not to waste the animal's purpose on Earth but that is just barbaric and sickening to think someone wants to snuggle a dead animal's coat instead of donating to save living animals that need our help! But that is her Free Will and she will suffer her own fate for choosing it in this life or the next!

So disappointed! She's really fallen in with the wrong pack!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-thirsty-koalas-devastated-by-recent-fires

You people will defend her until the end! I better watch my back I think! My sides, front, I better look up and down, in fact I'm really scared right now! Nobody needs a real fur teddy bear to survive in 2020, natives try to use all parts of an animal in order not to waste the animal's purpose on Earth but that is just barbaric and sickening to think someone wants to snuggle a dead animals coat instead of donating to save living animals that need our help! But that is her Free Will and she will suffer her own fate for choosing it!

So disappointed!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-thirsty-koalas-devastated-by-recent-fires

:lmao: 

I love fur and leather goods. 

I never got why people get outraged when someone wears leather/fur but don't have that same outrage when someone eats meat. You could argue that eating meat is a necessity and wearing fur's a luxury but you don't really need meat to survive.. (ofcourse there will be exceptions where people have almost no other choice but to eat meat, but most of the time it isn't a necessity). It's not like the animals get abused less when killed for their meat. I do think a fur teddy bear's a weird ass concept tho, like, why is that a thing..

because people are irrational and if they eat meat themselves they still want to see themselves as better and above people who wear fur before they go on with their lives and smack the 4th steak this week into their pan and prepare the bacon for the salad on the side or sumnth

i76mrxw.png 

So you don't just do it to survive? Instead, you "love" some other living being's babies. So in other words you eat babies! There is a difference between eating for survival and hunting for fun/fashion.

I never got why people get outraged when someone wears leather/fur but don't have that same outrage when someone eats meat. You could argue that eating meat is a necessity and wearing fur's a luxury but you don't really need meat to survive.. (ofcourse there will be exceptions where people have almost no other choice but to eat meat, but most of the time it isn't a necessity). It's not like the animals get abused less when killed for their meat. A fur teddy bear's a weird ass concept tho, like, why is that a thing..

I mean, you can be against both  :creep:

sgopYhV.gif

So you don't just do it to survive? Instead, you "love" some other living being's babies. So in other words you eat babies! There is a difference between eating for survival and hunting for fun/fashion.

Oh no, believe me I'm a huge fan of hunting as well  :flutter:

I thought Lana didn’t eat meat (at least back in 2012) and had a vegan thanks giving with her sister in 2017. She talked about wanting German Shepards on a live stream not long ago (so she must like animals). She also talked about Greta Thunberg in a recent interview. I love Lana but it’s sad that she’s supporting the fur/leather industry and that her words don’t line up with her actions. I’m vegan so of course I don’t agree with killing animals unnecessarily in any way but the fur industry is SO OBVIOUSLY wrong that I don’t understand why she supports it, let alone thinks it’s a good idea to post on instagram.

I thought Lana didn’t eat meat (at least back in 2012) and had a vegan thanks giving with her sister in 2017. She talked about wanting German Shepards on a live stream not long ago (so she must like animals). She also talked about Greta Thunberg in a recent interview. I love Lana but it’s sad that she’s supporting the fur/leather industry and that her words don’t line up with her actions. I’m vegan so of course I don’t agree with killing animals unnecessarily in any way but the fur industry is SO OBVIOUSLY wrong that I don’t understand why she supports it, let alone thinks it’s a good idea to post on instagram.

Her words don't line up with her actions since, like, 2015.