canela

Jazmin Bean

PqLZOhc.png

THEY/THEM

to quote Jazmin's song Princess Castle "we're a dying flower, their the fucking florist".

the nonbinary otherworldly self-inspiring "alien" recently released their debut EP "Worldwide Torture"

EHVOjZ1X0AIXEa-.jpg

alongside they have put out 2 Music videos for the EP Title Track & Saccharine:

it has since developed enough acclaim to lead them into a Vogue interview check it out here: 

I didn't know this thread was already here. After Yandere was just released I was actually gonna post one myself. 

My favourite songs are WWT and Yandere. I listen to them on repeat. 

"Because it's cut-throat to anyone who comes close:illumilana:

Favs: Princess Castle, Worldwide Torture, Saccharine, Yandere, B4 The Flight, Super Slaughter, Little Lamb

Least: Monster Truck, Hello Kitty

I like Zheani but I wasn’t feeling their collab. 

Overall, this album is DELICIOUS. :willcut:

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

10 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

I havent liked any release since the WWT release, and all of the good songs were already out by that time imo :(

i’m glad i’m not the only one who feels this way, something about their new music isn’t working for me which is so upsetting because i adore worldwide torture :( what do you think of carnage? i think the music video is AMAZING but the song unfortunately hasn’t clicked for me at all :oprah2:

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

2 hours ago, sack said:

i’m glad i’m not the only one who feels this way, something about their new music isn’t working for me which is so upsetting because i adore worldwide torture :( what do you think of carnage? i think the music video is AMAZING but the song unfortunately hasn’t clicked for me at all :oprah2:

It is a gorgeous music video! And im mad that i dont like the song bc i also like some of Lucy Loones work. I really cant explain what it is, but maybe its the lack of nu-metal x fairy sound? The production doesnt hit me anymore :pft: its now more like the WWT songs that werent my faves, and i almost dont distinguish each new song from the next now. I sound so ignorant :facepalm:

On 11/18/2022 at 7:39 PM, Ultra Violet said:

It is a gorgeous music video! And im mad that i dont like the song bc i also like some of Lucy Loones work. I really cant explain what it is, but maybe its the lack of nu-metal x fairy sound? The production doesnt hit me anymore :pft: its now more like the WWT songs that werent my faves, and i almost dont distinguish each new song from the next now. I sound so ignorant :facepalm:

no i 100% agree! there’s something about the production recently that’s throwing everything off :eek: there’s so many layers that jazmin’s voice ends up getting washed out, it’s too much going on at once. usually i think the more experimentation & chaos the better, but with jazmin i feel like their music was more memorable when the song structure was kinda simple and catchy… nonetheless i’m still gonna give this era a chance and pray that the singles grow on me by the time the album comes out :pray2:

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

3 hours ago, sack said:

no i 100% agree! there’s something about the production recently that’s throwing everything off :eek: there’s so many layers that jazmin’s voice ends up getting washed out, it’s too much going on at once. usually i think the more experimentation & chaos the better, but with jazmin i feel like their music was more memorable when the song structure was kinda simple and catchy… nonetheless i’m still gonna give this era a chance and pray that the singles grow on me by the time the album comes out :pray2:

Youre so right tho :sadcore3: and yes same ill absolutely still give it a chance. Jazmin's looks have also remained consistently amazing so it will still entice me either way. 

On 11/20/2022 at 4:57 AM, sack said:

I think her production has always been all over the place… I actually only enjoy a few of her songs like Saccharine, Little Lamb and PUPPY POUND (what a disturbing bop). But ur right, im not against chaotic production when done right, but this is not her case… the vocals end up buried in the instrumental sadly

8 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

This is so gorgeous i cant :crying4::scream:

not quite into this…