Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana arriving to Churchome in Beverly Hills, CA - December 4th, 2019

i generally think the prevalence of stylists in the celebrity sphere nowadays is unfortunate, since it dilutes/removes (opportunity for) personal style as both a concept and practice and homogenizes everyone's look...but sometimes ya really just need a hand or two or 5 in the fashion department  :creep:

it's just the way i feel

How vain some people are... Lana has never cared about fashion and those vanities since the beginning. Some people here really treat her like a puppet or a barbie, and if she doesn't behave, act or looks like they want, they scold her. Stop projecting yourselves onto her. PLEASE

Just noticed that she's wearing her jacket from her LA Times shoot with Jay L. Clendenin -

image3.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

How vain some people are... Lana has never cared about fashion and those vanities since the beginning. Some people here really treat her like a puppet or a barbie, and if she doesn't behave, act or looks like they want, they scold her. Stop projecting yourselves onto her. PLEASE

1. we can tell.
  2. she absolutely has cared about her appearance since the beginning. her nose job, cheek fillers, and lip fillers say hello!  :) 
  3. we just think she looks better in certain things and has no eye for fashion. enjoying fashion and caring about your look is far from being vain. she has worn outfits that a lot of us LOVE. I'm going to be buying her Keds Coney Island dress! A lot of us have outfits that we dislike that she has worn. We still listen to her music and enjoy it. At the end of the day, she can wear what she wants and WILL wear what she wants. if i think she looks bad in bootcuts (nobody can look good in bootcuts, it's a scientifically proven fact) it doesn't mean I won't think she's one of the most beautiful humans I have ever seen. on behavior, people do have opinions on whether peoples should vape or smoke cigarettes and which is worse. it is okay to have informed opinions. we are not trying to control her though. when we hate when she dates a police officer, we are not trying to control her, but we are upset with the ignorance towards important, life-altering and life-ending issues. Sean Larkins has racially profiled people and has probably abused his power in the past (and present). We are disappointed with her lack of knowledge or her having knowledge and just not caring that she has displayed for years. When we make a big fuss about her going to a church that supports/supported conversion therapy or has ties to conversion therapy, we are obviously upset. we don't know why she goes to that church, but from here, as a very gay fanbase, it may really hurt people and make them question why their favorite artist- someone they look up to- goes there. At the end of the day, Lana Del Rey will do whatever she wants and has been doing whatever she wants, with a little hindrance from her label of course. We love this woman. We love her in her bootcuts, ankle length Adidas skirts, and ugly blouses. We love her in her babydoll dresses, old-hollywood glam gowns, leather jackets, and her 70s lace dresses (stream Leather and Lace by Stevie Nicks!) I agree, some of us do try to control her and it is a feminist issue of how people try to control women's bodies. Just wanted to let you know how I feel on what you said.

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Funnily enough your post seems full of projections ... just not those of others. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

... On behavior, people do have opinions on whether peoples should vape or smoke cigarettes and which is worse. It is okay to have informed opinions. We are not trying to control her though. When we hate when she dates a police officer, we are not trying to control her, but we are upset with the ignorance towards important, life-altering and life-ending issues. Sean Larkins has racially profiled people and has probably abused his power in the past (and present). We are disappointed with her lack of knowledge or her having knowledge and just not caring that she has displayed for years.

That's exactly how I feel about it, specifically.

I believe some fans really care about her. And that's why they worry about her smoking, whether she's drinking again or about people she relates to and who may to some extent influence her actions and beliefs...

giphy.gif

Ew

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

That's exactly how I feel about it, specifically.

I believe some fans really care about her. And that's why they worry about her smoking, whether she's drinking again or about people she relates to and who may to some extent influence her actions and beliefs...

Same.

And I post on LanaBoreds with the knowledge that she doesn't give a single fuck what I or anyone else here thinks, so to suggest that anyone is trying to control her is a joke. In which galaxy does she care? Not the Milky Way galaxy. #galaxybrain

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Same.

And I post on LanaBoreds with the knowledge that she doesn't give a single fuck what I or anyone else here thinks, so to suggest that anyone is trying to control her is a joke. In which galaxy does she care? Not the Milky Way galaxy. #galaxybrain

This. People on this damn website act as if Lana is being their thought police and they, as well as we, should kill every single negative thoughts/comments about her because she might get offended. Besides her m*nagers I honestly feel like Lana couldn't give two shits about LanaBoards.