Elle

Lana spotted filming with Charlie & Craig Stark - December 17th, 2019

Sorry to be OT but I just noticed for the first time ever that your name isn’t NormanRockwell and I’m screaming

Lel

All the other usernames I tried were taken and/or too sweary so I just swapped the letters and here I am  :w8ing:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

You know very well I was referring to the bolded part. Work on your manners.

I mean is saying Lana can keep it when you haven‘t even seen the video any more polite? Sure Lana doesn‘t see this probably but... questionable if you ask me

I mean is saying Lana can keep it when you haven‘t even seen the video any more polite? Sure Lana doesn‘t see this probably but... questionable if you ask me

Exactly what I thought!

i mean there’s a clear difference between saying something about a celebrity on the internet at large and replying directly to someone

it's just the way i feel

You know very well I was referring to the bolded part. Work on your manners. 

looooooooooooool 

bitch²

MOD NOTE: USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

Edited by evilentity

Yes, I think there's definitely a difference between expressing disinterest in this mv and name-calling. Whatever, though. No further fucks. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Yes, I think there's definitely a difference between expressing disinterest in this mv and name-calling. Whatever, though. No further fucks.

BITCH

mod note: user was warned (again) for this post

Edited by Elle
enjoy your mod queue

BITCH

you were just warned by another mod for your language towards another user not even 2 hours ago.. 

???

I'm putting you a mod queue. How blatantly disrespectful x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS