Elle

Lana spotted filming with Charlie & Craig Stark - December 17th, 2019

btw was it even confirmed that the girl in the vid’s lana? i honestly can’t even tell. (it probs was but like all i see is a pixel-y brunette)

Hard to tell indeed. But isn’t the dress in Charlie’s story similar to the one she wears in her latest photo with Sean?

I also saw in FB Lana group that the video was for Love Song, and that it would come out in February. Not betting money on this though.

Hard to tell indeed. But isn’t the dress in Charlie’s story similar to the one she wears in her latest photo with Sean?

I also saw in FB Lana group that the video was for Love Song, and that it would come out in February. Not betting money on this though.

Neither, but ... posting a pic of herself on her boyfriend's chest (in a "party dress") on the day she filmed it seems like something she might do. Plus, Love Song is about being in the back seat of a car, and she is in that clip.

It's probably not even her, though.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

omg on February 14 :defeated: like the release of the Burning Desire video...