Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

This project will be the worst when it comes to « insiders who got a hand on the audio files »: Anyone who is a bit good with words could give it his attempt and say it’s Lana’s.

what does that say about lana's poetry :rip:

it's just the way i feel

:um:

lcxcKG2.jpg

4IUEOCm.jpg

Idk if I’m having a clown moment but I’m starting to believe it might be real now.... maybe I just like the idea of her painting the cover. tbh I’m fine with that cover if she painted it herself. Still not 100% believing yet though because the times still don’t add up. I guess I’ll just have to wait and see.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

That flower is a very small painting, so if it is made by Lana (which I doubt, it looks like some random pic to me)... well, it looks better than the one in Vogue Italia.

Lana+Del+Ray+by+Steven+Klein+for+Vogue+I

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

That flower is a very small painting, so if it is made by Lana (which I doubt, it looks like some random pic to me)... well, it looks better than the one in Vogue Italia.

Lana+Del+Ray+by+Steven+Klein+for+Vogue+I

That image pretending to be the cover on Spotify and the Lana's drawing itself are both terrible. If the actual cover of the album ends up being something similar to any of these drawings, given the level of some of the poems she shared, it could perfectly end up being a conceptual album about how beautiful was to create on first years of primary school. Please, Lana, don't do that.

I love how Jack's head is just there like tf  :toofunny:  :lmao:

He's meant to be creepin' in the bushes but I was too lazy to do it properly, so instead he looks like an apparition

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

DHaXTfs.jpg

@pinkcurlsandpearls @Neptune

NFR three part musicvideo editing teas

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

DHaXTfs.jpg

@pinkcurlsandpearls @Neptune

on a completely serious note if she actually did something like this I would be all here for it 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

A spoken poetry album??   COOL.  I am  ALL for it.

I´ll  buy it!

I love to hear these sort of records. I later often mix in instrumental music with them.

In my record collection I have 3 Jim Morrison (from The Doors) spoken-word poetry albums, and about 6 Jack Kerouak albums too.

Some William Borroughs ramblings too.

Those guys are outrageous !

I am happy to know trhat Lana Del Rey will be joining their group of crazy poetry!

:gclap:

-

I have a bad feeling that this album is going to get roasted...

Really hope that it's actually good and not cringy. With some instrumentals, too.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.