Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

this is white hot forever. she never said it would be an album of music  :creep:

No, in the video she posted she mentions "the album she's currently working on" = white hot forever

this is just a side project

wayament is this White Hot Forever ? or is it Violet Bend Backwards over the grass I am confusion?

neither, she said this is "freestyle poetry" and the poems from the book are all already done so she wouldn't have to freestyle them, right?

also, she said the book is taking a lot of time to hand bind ( :rip: ) so this is just a thing she's putting out in the meantime

In other words: White Hot Forever, Violet Bend Backwards (The Land of 1000 Fires?) and this spoken word album are three different projects.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Is it sick that I kinda wanna ask if anyone else gets possible cult vibes from the term spoken word. The album/vinyl'll have spoken Lana passages. Lemme buy a silk nightie, find a slightly older man to dance w like a loon on a full moon while I laugh contentedly w some pinot in one hand, handing tracts w the other bc u know what Im ready would u imagine

It'll open w something like. This is ur captain Lana speaking. Ur about to enter the Elizabeth Woolridge Grant experience.

Rule no. 1. Purchase peach lip gloss. Glitter, mandatory.

Rule 83. Now that ur in the car, proceed to cha cha matcha

So on n so forth.

U know. I might take it as a challenge n do it

UV/Honeymoon

When she announced White Hot Forever she said: 1. she had already written parts of it and 2. it would probably be surprise released in the next 12 months

Its obvious she meant a music album, not a spoken words album. Also, she said she started writing the songs and since this new project will be freestyle I doubt she would write songs for it lmao but the good sis could have changed her mind in the meantime so... but White Hot Forever and this spoken word album are two different projects until she says otherwise.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

her thoughts are priceless which is why it cost $1. Priceless=$1  logic goddess Lana ! 

its funny, but I love her sentiment. her thots ARE priceless. and she is donating to help people and giving a good and goodhearted message.

also, we get Lana poetry .. in Lanas voice... think music video monologues... think euphoric transcendental experience...

we won today !

i asked this in the other thread but it got ignored and probably belongs more here anyways so

i’ve never heard a spoken word album before, will there be any instruments?? in my mind i’m picturing a whole album of Burnt Nortons, or is she literally just going to be speaking and that’s it

UbsOye5.png

post-ride music video reparations 

i’ve never heard a spoken word album before, will there be any instruments?? in my mind i’m picturing a whole album of Burnt Nortons, or is she literally just going to be speaking and that’s it

yeah it's just her reading i assume

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I’m all for her just speaking her poetry, but if she does it over some really smooth ambient tracks I would be... deceased

Once this is released I'm going to overlay her poems with classical music and make a contemporary circus show about it. I'm only kind of joking!

When it leaks someone should upload it to dbree but with circus music playing in the background just to fuck with everyone

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I’m all for her just speaking her poetry, but if she does it over some really smooth ambient tracks I would be... deceased

I don't think there will be music backing, which is actually good, because we'll have the raw vocals so fans can easily make 10000 edits with all sorts of amazing instrumentals to our hearts desire

I don't get why people think that this isn't Violets or that it's WHF? She can be a crackhead but I thought she was pretty clear about this. She literally said at the start that the book is taking longer to bind than she thought ( :rip: ) and then starts talking about this. She also said on that live stream that she'd be doing an audio version of Violets. Furthermore, she always said Violets would be $1. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

her thoughts are priceless which is why it cost $1. Priceless=$1  logic goddess Lana ! 

its funny, but I love her sentiment. her thots ARE priceless. and she is donating to help people and giving a good and goodhearted message.

also, we get Lana poetry .. in Lanas voice... think music video monologues... think euphoric transcendental experience...

we won today !

Pretty sure she meant you're only paying for the book itself and not the words in it

i asked this in the other thread but it got ignored and probably belongs more here anyways so

I kind of assumed it would be like Burnt Norton, maybe more raw sounding instrumentals though. Also another good example would be the Joan Baez album “Baptism” which is her reading poetry over soft orchestration. That’s what I’m hoping for at least.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Omg someone start getting ready to put it to music. When it comes out, we need a team on this lol make her spoken word poetry into songs!!

When she announced White Hot Forever she said: 1. she had already written parts of it and 2. it would probably be surprise released in the next 12 months

Its obvious she meant a music album, not a spoken words album. Also, she said she started writing the songs and since this new project will be freestyle I doubt she would write songs for it lmao but the good sis could have changed her mind in the meantime so... but White Hot Forever and this spoken word album are two different projects until she says otherwise.

Especially considering she’d said in the video for this that she was writing some of the next album when she was doing her research and thinking about this idea and how this came to fruition. So WHF is most likely still a music album

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

No, in the video she posted she mentions "the album she's currently working on" = white hot forever

this is just a side project

I was joking  :rip:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg