Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

Did anybody actually pre-order the bundles? They were up for some time.

Some people did, i think

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I just really want to know what's included in the bundles. It drives me crazy that they haven't been announced yet. Did anybody actually pre-order the bundles? They were up for some time.

collector's edition has cream vinyl, picture disc, cd & two tapes

oranges edition has picture disc & CD

I haven't found any info about the other bundles but I guess the double disc bundle will be cream vinyl & picture disc and the analogue bundle will be tape & vinyl. There also has to be one more bundle, that I don't know the name of.

Here's a picture with the prices: https://imgur.com/yCYQ6XU

collector's edition has cream vinyl, picture disc, cd & two tapes

oranges edition has picture disc & CD

I haven't found any info about the other bundles but I guess the double disk bundle will be cream vinyl & picture disk and the analogue bundle will be tape & vinyl. There also has to be one more bundle, that I don't know the name of.

Here's a picture with the prices: https://imgur.com/yCYQ6XU

Where did you find this information?

I've gotten impatient so I've ordered the cassette from FNAC in France. I've ordered Lana stuff from them in the past and they're reliable, they deliver across Europe.

I would have preferred to order everything from one place, but oh well.

It's listed here: https://www.fnac.com/a14941771/Lana-Del-Rey-Violet-Bent-Backwards-Over-The-Grass-K7#omnsearchpos=2 (Photo hasn't been updated yet)

Yo, when are we getting the Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant re-release?  :cuteface:

I've gotten impatient so I've ordered the cassette from FNAC in France. I've ordered Lana stuff from them in the past and they're reliable, they deliver across Europe.

I would have preferred to order everything from one place, but oh well.

It's listed here: https://www.fnac.com/a14941771/Lana-Del-Rey-Violet-Bent-Backwards-Over-The-Grass-K7#omnsearchpos=2 (Photo hasn't been updated yet)

How much did you pay for shipping? It's so annoying that there's no option to change the language to english & I couldn't find any information on shipping.

How much did you pay for shipping? It's so annoying that there's no option to change the language to english & I couldn't find any information on shipping.

It was like €5 to Ireland, so not too bad tbh.

If you're on Chrome, right click the webpage and there should be an option to translate!

Yo, when are we getting the Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant re-release?  :cuteface:

I'm really looking forward to this audiobook. It will be perfect for hungover days. Or days when you feel blue and just want to go for a quiet walk. At least now we won't have to keep replaying the ride/national anthem monologues over and over when we wanna act extra dramatic.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm really looking forward to this audiobook. It will be perfect for hungover days. Or days when you feel blue and just want to go for a quiet walk. At least now we won't have to keep replaying the ride/national anthem monologues over and over when we wanna act extra dramatic.

:lmao:

I wrote a mail to the customer service of the German store and they said as far as they know, the creme vinyl is not going to be available in their store :(. I'm going to write a mail to the universal store now (they were the ones who offered the cream vinyl). I'm already disappointed that they're not offering it in all LDR webshops though, why is everything so uncoordinated??

edit: the universal customer service will "aim to respond within 10 working days" so this might take a while...

i mean they're already lowkey pushing this with the two vinyl variants i can imagine they want to give this another push with the release of new bundles 

i76mrxw.png