Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana, Sean, & Friends at the LAPD Air Support Division in Los Angeles, California - December 28th, 2019

The elite cronyism, nepotism, questionable use of taxpayer resources, and apparent disregard of liability issues aside...

How many black or brown people do you think would be afforded the same privilege after filming this scene?

cmtmyjfwsaabg-f.gif

Or after that "Bartender" video throwing shit at the cops?

I'm kidding but I'm not.

Above gif also sums up my feelings about the whole situation.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

The elite cronyism, nepotism, questionable use of taxpayer resources, and apparent disregard of liability issues aside...

How many black or brown people do you think would be afforded the same privilege after filming this scene?

cmtmyjfwsaabg-f.gif

Or after that "Bartender" video throwing shit at the cops?

I'm kidding but I'm not.

Above gif also sums up my feelings about the whole situation.

the best we can hope is that maybe in 5 years she'll do another spoken word album and say she'll donate half the proceeds to Black Lives Matter

also i'm remembering how Beyonce literally got hoards of hate just for showing a Black child dancing in front of a cop and lying atop a sinking cop car in Formation.  Lana does shit like this multiple times and people dont even pay attention bc "white people dont have to acknowledge racism and/or police brutality"

it's funny how she turns into every person she dates jksnddjncd, like with barrie she was more goth/emo, w francesco she was in italy and was constantly glam, w g eazy she was chilling with rappers and got back into trap music, and now she's plain jane and dresses conservatively w sean. 

noticed that too. i dont know if thats a "weak" personality trait..... but im literally the opposite lol i try to convice every guy to like the things i like.....

i don't get what lana sees in this guy because she's normally attracted to guys with more of an edge...

so i can only assume that this guy is a secret freak in bed

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

i don't get what lana sees in this guy because she's normally attracted to guys with more of an edge...

so i can only assume that this guy is a secret freak in bed

Ew.

Living in Hollywood, surrounded by fame, I can see why she likes him. To me, it's quite obvious that Lana really craves stability and normality (and who could blame her?) So I think that's the appeal for her - he takes her out of that world and it makes her feel normal. I even think that's why she sought out her insta baddie friends - to us, they're not "normal" friends, but to her, they very much are. It's probably also why she goes to church - again, it isn't a "normal" church, but to her, it is.

He's also still famous enough in his own right to "get" it and not be all wide-eyed about it. However, I really don't like how he splashes her all over social media because I find it very difficult to believe that he isn't doing it partially for clout. She's obviously OK with it, and maybe it's her idea, but I somehow doubt it.

She's a grown woman capable of making her own decisions but I think she can be a really dumb bitch sometimes and I just hope she's not so desperate for normality that she's willing to overlook problematic shit. There are some pretty serious allegations about him on IG about how he was with past girlfriends, and I'm not going to repeat them here because it'll start a fight and they are just allegations ... but if you dig around on the various IGs dedicated to Lana "confessions" you can find what I'm talking about.

So anyway, I can see why it's working for her at the moment, but I'll be very surprised if it lasts a long time, because I think they're really different, and that'll eventually become a con rather than a pro.

She's gonna take him to the Grammys and it's going to be so revolting, though.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

There are some pretty serious allegations about him on IG about how he was with past girlfriends, and I'm not going to repeat them here because it'll start a fight and they are just allegations ... but if you dig around on the various IGs dedicated to Lana "confessions" you can find what I'm talking about.

Man... When I think it can't get any worse...

I don't know these allegations. Can you tell me where "specifically" I can find this? (It can be by private message).

giphy.gif

At first I didn't really know much about Sean so I didn't want to assume that he was a bad person, but after hearing certain things, like him supporting Trump, and also these allegations, I'm starting to get a bad feeling about him. I honestly have no idea where their relationship is going to go in the future. I really just want Lana to find love, and I want her to find love that is safe, peaceful, and right for her, one that will influence her positively.

WGe8ynS.gif

I mean I don't wanna be a prick tease but I also don't wanna spread something that may not be true, so in light of that - what's in the spoiler is only an allegation which has been popping up on quite a few IG and Twitter accounts.

I'm not saying it is or it isn't true, so don't crucify me. I'm just sharing what they're sayin'.

This is from one IG story (now expired):

https://twitter.com/coNspiRaCyOfMsP/status/1211455486689722368

I don't know what information it's based on, what people specifically heard, or anything like that (although I have asked some of the accounts in question for more info. I'll update if anyone responds with anything relevant).

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

She's gonna take him to the Grammys and it's going to be so revolting, though.

.....noo    :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Lana is my daughter McKenna’s favorite entertainer.

giphy.gif

I mean I don't wanna be a prick tease but I also don't wanna spread something that may not be true, so in light of that - what's in the spoiler is only an allegation which has been popping up on quite a few IG and Twitter accounts.

I'm not saying it is or it isn't true, so don't crucify me. I'm just sharing what they're sayin'.

I don't know what information it's based on, what people specifically heard, or anything like that (although I have asked some of the accounts in question for more info. I'll update if anyone responds with anything relevant).

giphy.gif

I hope it's just rumors, if true... :O  :O

At first I didn't really know much about Sean so I didn't want to assume that he was a bad person, but after hearing certain things, like him supporting Trump, and also these allegations, I'm starting to get a bad feeling about him. I honestly have no idea where their relationship is going to go in the future. I really just want Lana to find love, and I want her to find love that is safe, peaceful, and right for her, one that will influence her positively.

Also racial profiling. 

https://youtu.be/zWj-rDgqTBA

Yup. That's Lana's boyfriend.  :rip:

where did this information even come from, and what do they have to back it up.. that’s a fucked up rumour

qfrWuBl.png