Sign in to follow this  
Kurac na Biciklu

~ ! ~

I like the JFK one and the fruit but I wouldn't buy any of them especially not the first one which looks messy and blurry and not even clear what its meant to be.

i wouldn't buy any of them for these prices, but the Monet is gorgeous and I'd spend money on it if it was relatively inexpensive and i was doing well ($200 max)

cool thread idea, i'd like to see another painting thread, like "your favorite pieces of art/photos"

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

I would say monet is my favourite of them all, im very into abstract art. The kind that you cant quite understand, the kind that makes you stare and stare until it makes sense to your own perspective. Kind of like when you stare up into the clouds to find shapes, or read a wonderful book that only exists the way it does in your head. The work of Monet feels very intimate. I think there's power in things that dont always make sense

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I would say monet is my favourite of them all, im very into abstract art. The kind that you cant quite understand, the kind that makes you stare and stare until it makes sense to your own perspective. Kind of like when you stare up into the clouds to find shapes, or read a wonderful book that only exists the way it does in your head. The work of Monet feels very intimate. I think there's power in things that dont always make sense

this is beautiful terrence

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Wouldn't buy any because I'm poor and I'm actually quite afraid of paintings thanks to these ghost stories like the Crying Children one.  :sadcore2: Even though I wouldn't have in my house, I still enjoyed seeing these. I really liked the Monet, JFK, Picasso and Elvis one. The last one seems intringuing, but probably the one I would feel most fear of having in my wall. My favorite is def the Francis Bacon one, I truly loved it!  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

If I had a shit-ton of money I'd buy a ton of art and lend it to my city's gallery to boost its prestige and hopefully help my city out, because it's quite poor :( from the lists you posted, the monet (of course) and the picasso.

locals only

I love most of these but I simply cannot stand any of Jeff Koons art. It's all so sterile and pretentious. I feel like Andy Warhol did pop art in a much more interesting and meaningful way.

i‘d love to own a monet but i would never actually buy one as i‘d rather see a painting being kept in a museum than rotting in some rando‘s house. taking care of works of art is extremely complex snd the fact that museums and conservators have to deal with these things when they eventually get in their hands just bc someone wanted to hang it in their dining room is incredibly stupid.

i‘m not a fan of cezanne but this stillife is pretty nice tbh, hockney has a few nice paintings but this one doesn‘t really do anything for me.

i76mrxw.png 

It´s just so unbelievable (and sad) why would someone pay so much for a work of art, which actually does not look so beautiful.

All that money could be used to build better hospitals, day care centers, rooms for the homeless, invest in new laboratories to discover new cures for cancers !

Stupid idiot millionares.

This stupid world has gone insane.  :facepalm:

-