Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella - POSTPONED: April 15-17th & 22-24th, 2022

and nobody else is here for pulling a bey and mostly just performs their regular sets at coachella so there is literally no issue.

the fact that they put frank ocean as a headliner when he's probably more known for cancelling shows than putting on a show.. is a choice... misogyny won once again!

Well, as you probably know, Coachella's big bosses aren't known for their inclusion and love for diversity, so it could be a misogynist choice indeed. 

Lana posted the poster on her IG with the caption: “ See you soon at the biggest party in the desert!! I’m on Sunday before Frank and I’m bringing all my friends” She tagged FKA Twigs, Travis Scott, and Frank Ocean in the post.

I wonder who she’ll bring out.. likely some of the guests she had on tour with her (Weyes Blood will be at Coachella for one of the other days, so she’ll probably join For Free) or maybe she’ll pull out some of her friends who are also playing Coachella that haven’t joined her on stage yet like Marina or FKA Twigs! I’m excited to see x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Her instagram caption said “bringing my friends w me” she’s about to be putting the entire Coachella crowd to sleep w/ Weyes Blood and Zella Day.

stefani is gonna be kiing watching the livestream seeing her get booed off the stage by the kids at roachella

i76mrxw.png 

stefani is gonna be kiing watching the livestream seeing her get booed off the stage by the kids at roachella

nskjnjd if she actually plays her boring ass stale tired setlist at coachella idc if she gets bad reviews. maybe it'll be a wake up call.

I really don't see how putting Frank first is problematic?

He's an incredible artist, his work is universally acclaimed, sells better than Lana, and as far as I know he doesn't do a lot of shows (his last one was in 2017)

I guess some people are just not ready for an independent queer black male rapper to headline Coachella :hooker:

8nl2OpX.png

nskjnjd if she actually plays her boring ass stale tired setlist at coachella idc if she gets bad reviews. maybe it'll be a wake up call.

But then in 2017 when FJM got bad reviews for his coachella performance (apparently it was just overlong guitar solos and political rants), Lana was still championing his performance and thought the critics were wrong. She even comments on the critics being mean in her song. If she had a circle of white girls on stage singing kumbaya or something and got bad reviews, she’d probably just say they were being mean and keep doing what she’s doing.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I really don't see how putting Frank first is problematic?

He's an incredible artist, his work is universally acclaimed, sells better than Lana, and as far as I know he doesn't do a lot of shows (his last one was in 2017)

I guess some people are just not ready for an independent queer black male rapper to headline Coachella :hooker:

lmao i was mostly joking but Frank headlining over Lana when he was literally nowhere in the past idk like 2 years?

and also coachella only having 4 female headliners in their entire existence when one of them doesn't even count properly because it was gaga replacing bey who then proceeded to headline next year's coachella again.. a mess, other festivals cannot relate.

i76mrxw.png 

It would be hilarious if she sang the first couple of lines, "I was at Coachella / leanin' on your shoulder..." and then suddenly transitioned into something fresh instead (Yosemite):hooker:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

I literally just this very second bought Lana's 2014 weekend 2 Coachella multicolour dress while 7k in debt I deserve to go to this x

lana-del-rey-coachella-01.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

She HAS to play more/longer than the usual set list if she’s going! Imagine going to Coachella to see and hear the same songs as usual lmao!

I love the madness of this post :rip:

This has to be an incredible setlist. Thousands of people will only be there to see perform Norman.

when her, marina, and twigs come out and sing for free

or a Magdalene medley :creep: 

But then in 2017 when FJM got bad reviews for his coachella performance (apparently it was just overlong guitar solos and political rants), Lana was still championing his performance and thought the critics were wrong. She even comments on the critics being mean in her song. If she had a circle of white girls on stage singing kumbaya or something and got bad reviews, she’d probably just say they were being mean and keep doing what she’s doing.

:lmao:

I read the Rolling Stone piece with Lana and Elton John the other day and she said she wishes to leave 10 year old songs behind and play something new... this is her chance to actually do what she said she wants to. Because she won't change the setlist on the remaining NFR! tour, and I think she absolutely needs to play newer songs. And if she says she wants to... what's stopping her??

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

her having to rehearse the tracks with her band

And that's bull, just call them and rehearse for a month or two or more until it sounds great. Too bad they're all too lazy for that, including Lana.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png