Sign in to follow this  
Nobody

Lana nominated for International Solo Female Artist at the 2020 BRIT Awards

she makes good music tbh but nfr deserved to sweep the awards season. also it kind of rubs me the wrong way how similar her bond theme sounds to lana's music.

Β 

Listening to her album I felt like I had heard it before. It doesn't surprise me in any way...

giphy.gif

Even Taylor or Ariana deserves it more. Lana shouldn't have won this category because it's not about a song or an album, but rather the persona and influence of a international female pop icon, and that's not Lana's category (or Billie's....). I just wanted her to show up tbh

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

she makes good music tbh but nfr deserved to sweep the awards season. also it kind of rubs me the wrong way how similar her bond theme sounds to lana's music.

when her and barrie get back together and she dumps sean by unfollowing him on ig yup yup im speaking it into existence

Β 

I personally want to Lana to get all the recognition in the world, but to me (and I honestly don't care about Billie Eilish, like at all) I want Lana to win awards for an album that's actually outstanding and deserving of praise, and NFR wasn't that album for me. It's honestly become overrated at this point. I venture to say that Billie is also overrated for the type of music she puts out, but like I said, I don't care for her, she can win all the awards the industry wants to give her, I still don't care.

She thanked Lana in her speech so she gets a pass!

she literally just said the names of all of her fellow nominees chile. Her being put in the same sentence as Camila Cabello is actually an insult not a praise

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

she literally just said the names of all of her fellow nominees chile. Her being put in the same sentence as Camila Cabello is actually an insult not a praise

Β 

I'm mad at this comment because now I remember how Lana actually voluntarily met her for a coffee and said she liked her. She probably told the barista to write a racist slur on her cup!

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I'm mad at this comment because now I remember how Lana actually voluntarily met her for a coffee and said she liked her. She probably told the barista to write a racist slur on her cup!

Β 

Didn't she take a bathroom break during Camila's grammys performanceΒ 

. also it kind of rubs me the wrong way how similar her bond theme sounds to lana's music.

Β 

It kinda rubs me the wrong way how Billie is getting everything Lana deserves, and I'm not talking the Grammys and this award. I'm talking about getting toΒ 

do a song for the bond theme period.Β  :crossed:

It kinda rubs me the wrong way how Billie is getting everything Lana deserves, and I'm not talking the Grammys and this award. I'm talking about getting toΒ 

Β 

If Billie wasn't having a moment rn Dua would've gotten it. Lana's chance to do a Bond theme has likely passed. It just sucks that Lana had to take all the punches for people like Billie to thrive. It still bothers me that someone sabotaged Young & Beautiful's potential to get an Oscar nom.

If Billie wasn't having a moment rn Dua would've gotten it. Lana's chance to do a Bond theme has likely passed. It just sucks that Lana had to take all the punches for people like Billie to thrive. It still bothers me that someone sabotaged Young & Beautiful's potential to get an Oscar nom.

Β 

Ugh I'm so done!Β 

Β 

Β 

I agree!

I also wished Lana could have done a James Bond theme.

Her songwriting and singing is a perfect match for a cool Bond film. She IS a BOND-GIRL.

Β 

League_of_Legends_Pistols_Secret_Agent_M

-