Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana & Annie leaving Churchome in Beverly Hills, CA - January 22nd, 2020

Last night, Lana Del Rey and her friend Annie Tomberlin were seen leaving Churchome, a church they frequent in Beverly Hills, California.

Other celebrities in attendance that night were Justin Bieber and Demi Lovato, who also frequent Churchome's weekly Wednesday night services.

49432286596_aeff8ab46b_b.jpg49432511297_1ab1953ee0_b.jpg

(1:06-1:30)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Can she come up with something else

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

they're horrible

really unflattering, should of went with some cream colored shoes to match with the rest of her outfit at least. 

Taste! They look like slippers you get at the dollar shop

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

her fillers look fresh

Prob for the Grammys

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I, in particular, do not see anything wrong with her attending church. People sometimes need this... (I attend a catholic church).

But I understand (after clarification from some fans here at Lanaboards) why some people don't like it. Although I don't think Lana is conniving with certain "lines of thought".

giphy.gif

Those sure are some funky looking shoes.

I guess you can go to Church dressed anyway you like. God is not into "fashion", so I have been told.  Never seen a  dress-code in the Bible about it.

I go to church in sneakers, jeans and a U2 concert T-Shirt. My faith is always " God also loves music too. All music".

I am happy for them to go to church. We all need to clean our souls sometimes ... although, I personally need an exorcism t1469.gif

-

really unflattering, should of went with some cream colored shoes to match with the rest of her outfit at least. 

BuT iT HaS To bE GuCciiiiiiiiiii

otherwise you're not a real baddie smh  

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Those sure are some funky looking shoes.

I guess you can go to Church dressed anyway you like. God is not into "fashion", so I have been told.  Never seen a  dress-code in the Bible about it.

I go to church in sneakers, jeans and a U2 concert T-Shirt. My faith is always " God also loves music too. All music".

I am happy for them to go to church. We all need to clean our souls sometimes ... although, I personally need an exorcism t1469.gif

haha I love that