Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana confirmed to attend Clive Davis's Pre-Grammy Gala (1/25) & 62nd Annual Grammy Awards (1/26)

Lana Del Rey has been confirmed to attend Clive Davis's annual Pre-Grammy Gala on January 25th, 2020 hosted at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, California.

She has previously attended this event in 2015, 2016, 2018, and 2019.

"Scheduled for Saturday night at the Beverly Hilton, the annual hot-ticket event (with performances by acts Davis wouldn’t identify on the record) is expected as always to attract a one-of-a-kind crowd; among the bold-faced names who have RSVPd so far, he said, were Joni Mitchell, Cardi B, Quincy Jones, Lana Del Rey, Dua Lipa, Cyndi Lauper, Carlos Santana and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi."

Additionally, Lana will be present at the 62nd Annual Grammys Awards on January 26th, 2020 hosted at the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, California.

Lana has received two Grammy Nominations for this year's awards ceremony: Album of the Year (Norman Fucking Rockwell) and Song of the Year (Norman Fucking Rockwell) 

She will most likely be attending the event with her boyfriend Sean "Sticks" Larkin, after a tweet surfaced from his daughter about buying a suit for the Grammys.

(second row, far left)

49432476351_ae2f02af01_b.jpg49398073162_df5bc795c4_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Ugh I am so hyped for the suburban soccer mom lewks she’ll be serving

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

:excited:

Billie will surely win one this Sunday. If the Grammy’s aren’t giving any to Lana, who is the « original » singer, the influence to Billie and so many others, it’s definitely going to be a crime.

Lana will be thinking, "I paved the way for you" :rip: 

She's going to be sitting next to Jack and near Dan wig

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7strlRnN9d/

I've added this video to the OP, thanks for posting it!

Near Dan, hmm? Maybe they'll chat and decide to collaborate again...

NFR & UV were both incredible and unique albums, imagine an album with a bit of both! I could see both of the producer's styles meshing quite well together to create something really special. A fusion of a kind..

California meets Cruel World? Cinnamon Girl meets Sad Girl? The Greatest meets Pretty When You Cry? Whew the potential.. x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Seems like there's no seat for him?

Isn‘t there always a seat in between free for their +1s? The meltdowns when she‘s on the red carpet with Jack wouldnt be too bad either I guess

Isn‘t there always a seat in between free for their +1s? The meltdowns when she‘s on the red carpet with Jack wouldnt be too bad either I guess

Doesn't look like there's a seat between her and Jack:

https://mobile.twitter.com/lustforurie/status/1220683957420937217

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I've added this video to the OP, thanks for posting it!

Near Dan, hmm? Maybe they'll chat and decide to collaborate again...

NFR & UV were both incredible and unique albums, imagine an album with a bit of both! I could see both of the producer's styles meshing quite well together to create something really special. A fusion of a kind..

California meets Cruel World? Cinnamon Girl meets Sad Girl? The Greatest meets Pretty When You Cry? Whew the potential.. x

ULTRAFUCKINGROCKWELL