Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Lana at Roc Nation's The Brunch & UMG Grammys Showcase at Milk Studios in Los Angeles, CA - January 25th, 2020

I'm so glad I got here late so *I* didn't have to be the first person to say all the mean stuff, which is what usually happens.

nobody ever ever ever "has to" say "mean stuff" about somebody's appearance

Yes, she makes herself look like someone's thrice-divorced childless 55-year-old aunt who spends her ex-husbands' money on handbags and holidays in Ibiza, where she has one night stands with 21 year old Spaniards. She drinks vodka cruisers and shows up to family events dressed inappropriately.

Shit, I'm really taking this fanfic thing too far ...

but wherever it goes we'll be here for it ;)

Why is it that everytime we see a new pic of her y'all trash her appearence and say she's ruining her face with fillers as if her getting fillers is a new thing and she hasn't been intensely filling up her cheeks since like 2016.. A pic of her can't be uploaded without several people commenting on how she's fucking up her face.. What's the point? I don't get it. Once a flattering pic of her gets posted in like a couple of days people will say she looks good, as if before that they weren't commenting on how she's completely ruining her face with all these fillers, like they have been since 2016. It's a cycle that just doesn't make sense to me. Yes, her cheeks are big, but what's the point of pointing it out every single time and trashing her for it every single time?

qfrWuBl.png

Why is it that everytime we see a new pic of her y'all trash her appearence and say she's ruining her face with fillers as if her getting fillers is a new thing and she hasn't been intensely filling up her cheeks since like 2016.. A pic of her can't be uploaded without several people commenting on how she's fucking up her face.. What's the point? I don't get it. Once a flattering pic of her gets posted people will say she looks good, as if before that they weren't commenting on how she's completely ruining her face with all these fillers, like they have been since 2016. It's a cycle that just doesn't make sense to me. Yes, her cheeks are big, but what's the point of pointing it out every single time and trashing her for it every single time?

Because she looks good in spite of it, not because of it, so it's frustrating that she keeps doing it.

I mean it's pretty hard to ignore - every time we see her she has a different degree of inflation. I don't think she looks bad, she could just look better without it is all.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I wanna pinch her cheeks and do that thing grandmas do. ugh we're gonna see the disappointed look on her face when some.... let's say other album wins AOTY. The full Lorde experience

Because she looks good in spite of it, not because of it, so it's frustrating that she keeps doing it.

I mean it's pretty hard to ignore - every time we see her she has a different degree of inflation. I don't think she looks bad, she could just look better without it is all.

But what will continuously pointing it out and trashing her for it do? It's not like everytime you see her her cheeks get bigger and bigger. She has had bigger cheeks in the past, her fillers haven't reached a new peak.

qfrWuBl.png

But what will continuously pointing it out and trashing her for it do? It's not like everytime you see her her cheeks get bigger and bigger. She has had bigger cheeks in the past, her fillers haven't reached a new peak.

I get what you're saying - I really do - but I think the reason people keep bringing it up is because it changes every time and it's frustrating. When we see her and she doesn't look puffy, everyone gets their hopes up that she won't get fillers anymore, but then she does, and then everyone gets frustrated, so everyone comments, and it just goes 'round and 'round.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Yes, she makes herself look like someone's thrice-divorced childless 55-year-old aunt who spends her ex-husbands' money on handbags and holidays in Ibiza, where she has one night stands with 21 year old Spaniards. She drinks vodka cruisers and shows up to family events dressed inappropriately.

rorman you KNOW this is my future right

it's just the way i feel

Yes, she makes herself look like someone's thrice-divorced childless 55-year-old aunt who spends her ex-husbands' money on handbags and holidays in Ibiza, where she has one night stands with 21-year-old Spaniards. She drinks vodka cruisers and shows up to family events dressed inappropriately.

#goals though, personally  :hooker:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt