Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Lana at Roc Nation's The Brunch & UMG Grammys Showcase at Milk Studios in Los Angeles, CA - January 25th, 2020

Because she looks good in spite of it, not because of it, so it's frustrating that she keeps doing it.

I mean it's pretty hard to ignore - every time we see her she has a different degree of inflation. I don't think she looks bad, she could just look better without it is all.

yes, and im pretty sure her fillers had deflated during the in your car snippet because i remember how beautiful she looked in it, and how much she looked like 2012 - 2014 lana, she doesnt need a big wide face :( 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She's serving in the pic with Ne-Yo.

It's amazing how much her face changed from 2014-2015 to 2017-present. It's her body and she can do whatever she wants, but I wish she could realize how much better she looks without the cheek fillers.

Does anyone know what the Dua/Lana feud was about? Could it be about Dua stealing Lana’s old hairstylist (Anna Cofone)?

Wait did they have a legit feud? I know some Lana stans (including myself to an extent) were salty that her management seemed to prefer in terms of actually promoting her but that was like two years ago

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I updated the title - the photos included are from two events she attended today, Roc Nation's annual The Brunch & UMG's Grammys Showcase.

While at The Brunch, she took a photo with The Aces - 

49442815447_16444ae619_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

she looks amazing, i love the hair, i love the dress but i hate how her bra is peeking out from her dress

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Does anyone know what the Dua/Lana feud was about? Could it be about Dua stealing Lana’s old hairstylist (Anna Cofone)?

Idk if anyone ever commented but Dua made comments about LDR during the SNL era like she can't sing and I think about her lips. Dua stated she had been hacked and proceeded to delete all her posts up until May 2015 but it doesn't make sense. Why would she be hacked when she was virtually a nobody. Since then it seems there's always been tension (like when Lana promoted only Grace Carter for a tap event when Dua was also preforming). Idk it just seems strange. 

lilkimxchapelle.png