Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana at the 62nd Annual Grammy Awards at the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, CA - January 26th, 2020

Omg I just caught a glimpse of her in the crowd in front of the red carpet on the CBS live show :excited: hopefully she poses soon x

49447212951_295e0e6059_c.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I think she was trying to go for a modern 20’s lewk bc of the year. It’s really cute!! I can’t wait to see red carpet pics where the camera flash will make it really sparkle :flutter:

UbsOye5.png

THIS IS A GRAMMY AWARD WINNING LOOK, IF BILLIE WINS IN HER RAGS I WILL BE THROWING HANds

The Grammy's are rigged by nature. If that fugly looking industry plant brat wins, then the rigged system is def confirmed. 

It looked beautiful in motion. Very graceful.  :flutter: LOL at the Red Carpet announcer: who is her date? What's his name?  

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

I'm not sure how I feel about the hair, but the dress looks so much better in motion! Very graceful and Old Hollywood.  :flutter:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt