Kurac na Biciklu

Coronavirus: COVID-19

Did you watch Scomo's press conference last night? He was pissed. The tone was basically, "because some fuckwits can't do what they're spose to do, we now have to close this, that, and the other thing. If people CONTINUE to be fuckwits, we will close more stuff."

(If he'd said it exactly like that I might have an ounce of respect for the guy :oic2:)

Yeah I did watch that. The only thing I've ever agreed with him on. Funny part is I bet it's all his own supporters. 

I saw some hilarious remix of him saying "stop it. UN-Australian". But I'll post it in the covid humour thread 

Well I Am Very Impressed By How president donald trump Is Handling The Situation Or What One May Call "The Sitch'". I Am So Glad We Elected A Competent Leader To Help Us Navigate Through Tough Times Without Using The Crisis To Advance Himself And His Agenda.

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

What I am worried about is that a lot of idiots are still disregarding the advice from the government. People are still going out, still not taking social distancing seriously and are still panic buying.

Which means the government could be forced to issue Martial Law A.K.A they'll get the army involved to enforce them and issue curfews. Let's not go down that road please as it's not a pretty one.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

@maxthehitman

You just reminded me of the 2013 riots that happened in London where the police just about managed to gain control. Just imagine that situation multiplied across a whole a country who's people, government and public services are under huge stress :rip: They'd have no choice but to call in the Army. Especially if the government implodes in on itself.

Damn. I definitely do not look the idea of cannibalism from that rat experiment. In the U.K., there are barely any online delivery slots anywhere and the supermarkets are pretty much bare. Some people are really out here viewing this as some kind of novelty bank holiday situation and completely ignoring the self isolation suggestions. Lots of people driving down to the coast (where I am) could infect the high retiree population. In my small town an elderly patient has already died.

I’ve kind of just accepted the reality of this situation and gone into survival mode, building bridges with the people I’m self isolated with but I wonder what the psychological impact of such foreign measures will be and whether relationships will crumble/ in some cases, domestic violence becoming more predominant.

These are such unpredictable times, I think there’s really no point trying to hypothesise what could come next. Most people definitely didn’t see this pandemic coming. I remember the first reports being around my birthday- what a strange “gift”.

Just take each day at a time. If the worst comes to the worst, maybe we’ll just have to learn to ration food and adapt to become less nomadic. We’ve adapted to technology to the extent that most of us can’t inagine life without smartphones. When push comes to shove, there isn’t much choice beyond succumbing to despair or people persevering despite adverse circumstances.

giphy.gif

italy is mostly using their military because the morgues don't have enough capacity to deal with the unusual amount of deaths in very specific and SMALL areas of the country aka the city of bergamo where the situation escalated incredibly fast.

the other purpose the military has is to support the police in regions where there isn't enough police to properly ensure the lockdown is respected by all of its citizen and it is also in the lombardy which is one of the few key-spots in the spread of the virus in europe and also worldwide

you guys are making it sound as if there is tanks rolling the streets 

i76mrxw.png 

lana's poetry book is the only thing that'll cure the virus now

Not sure about that but it would certainly cure mine and everyone's else's boredom for awhile lol

UK on lockdown now and all McDonald, KFC and numerous restaurants have closed, getting really bad now. I went shopping about 3 or 4 days ago and there was absolutley nothing in the meat isle except liver and heart of I think it was pig which I had never even seen before and didnt even know was sold in a normal supermarket.

What happened to Boris Johnson's "herd immunity" fantasies lel? IMO the lockdown came way too late, at this point it's safe to say there are tens of thousands of cases in the country, who have infected God knows how many more people. The next two or three weeks will be brutal, especially considering the state of the NHS.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Toilettenpapier scheint die Impfung gegen Corona zu sein. Bin bei Frankfurt und es ist dasselbe hier.

Das stimmt. Finde es echt bescheuert das Klopapier immernoch so gut wie ausverkauft ist. Ich hoffe dir geht es soweit noch gut.Ich war übrigens überrascht hier eine Antwort auf deutsch zu lesen

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

The Coronavirus is way more serious than I thought a month ago. Back then I thought it would be like the flu but I think this virus is worse than the flu. It's insane how fast it is spreading.  The people who over panic made everything worse. Yesterday a co-worker of my father told to my dad that he went to a supermarket and saw two people fighting for toilet paper and then didn't want to stop until a worker at the supermarket called the police :facepalm: the last time I left the house was on Saturday. I was sitting with my best friend in her garden, two meters away from her. We decided to meet for the last time because we both decided to stay for the next two weeks at home completely. Yesterday she texts me and said that she met a friend last week and her friend has a boyfriend and his mother has the Coronavirus. Now the friend and the boyfriend get tested if they have the Coronavirus or not. But they most likely have it. And my best friend met her friend last Wednesday. We don't know if her friend or the boyfriend and the mother had the Coronavirus back then because the mother got tested on Saturday if I remember correctly. If my best friend has the Coronavirus as well I don't know if I could have Corona too.  She has symptoms of a cold and I woke up with a hurting throat this morning. I had the flu for the last three weeks ago and last week I was almost healthy again. But I can still barely breathe and I still have to cough. Maybe it is still my flu but I don't know. The problem is that I have to go to my grandma every morning (she has her own flat in our house) and check after her because my parents are at work and my grandpa is in a hospital because of heart problems. And I don't want to infect my grandma...

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

The Coronavirus is way more serious than I thought a month ago. Back then I thought it would be like the flu but I think this virus is worse than the flu. It's insane how fast it is spreading.  The people who over panic made everything worse. Yesterday a co-worker of my father told to my dad that he went to a supermarket and saw two people fighting for toilet paper and then didn't want to stop until a worker at the supermarket called the police :facepalm: the last time I left the house was on Saturday. I was sitting with my best friend in her garden, two meters away from her. We decided to meet for the last time because we both decided to stay for the next two weeks at home completely. Yesterday she texts me and said that she met a friend last week and her friend has a boyfriend and his mother has the Coronavirus. Now the friend and the boyfriend get tested if they have the Coronavirus or not. But they most likely have it. And my best friend met her friend last Wednesday. We don't know if her friend or the boyfriend and the mother had the Coronavirus back then because the mother got tested on Saturday if I remember correctly. If my best friend has the Coronavirus as well I don't know if I could have Corona too.  She has symptoms of a cold and I woke up with a hurting throat this morning. I had the flu for the last three weeks ago and last week I was almost healthy again. But I can still barely breathe and I still have to cough. Maybe it is still my flu but I don't know. The problem is that I have to go to my grandma every morning (she has her own flat in our house) and check after her because my parents are at work and my grandpa is in a hospital because of heart problems. And I don't want to infect my grandma...

is there anybody else who can check in on her who hasn't been in contact with you. i'm so worried for her right now i don't know how you would deal with this

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Das stimmt. Finde es echt bescheuert das Klopapier immernoch so gut wie ausverkauft ist. Ich hoffe dir geht es soweit noch gut.Ich war übrigens überrascht hier eine Antwort auf deutsch zu lesen

Ja, hier gibt es einige aus dem deutschsprachigen Raum :)

Mir geht es soweit gut. Hoffe, dir auch! Pass auf dich und deine Familie auf, bleibt gesund <3