Kurac na Biciklu

Coronavirus: COVID-19

uhh so apparently donald trump is expecting to have things go back to normal and done with by easter... he's SO STUPID, that's not how this works.... we're IN A PANDEMIC. 

the clown switched that up days ago...stay at home orders till may 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/coronavirus-government-response-updates-death-projections-raise-pressure/story?id=69915448

FINALLY the governor of Florida {Ron DeSantis} issues statewide stay at home order

I heard a quote along the lines of this which stuck with me: you can revive the economy but you can't revive the dead.

True, a recession could plunge hundreds of thousands into poverty, compromise security, basic resources and severely impact people's mental health, leading to many deaths.

However, if the house doesn't get its' act together soon the impact will be even more devastating to the American people. It must be beyond frustrating to watch the person who is meant to lead you acting like a floundering fool, his behavior leading to so many innocent deaths in the process.

giphy.gif

Very true.  Any country can always revive the economy , but you can NEVER revive the dead.

Just look at what happened after World War 2.   Every country was sufering, but they all revived their economies. Unfortunately, millions

of people died during those  6 long war years.

This virus is not a bomb or something like a "war". As some politicians have said a few weeks back. Those people (politicians) have 

never been in a war situation. I have lived through a war situation. I KNOW very well what it is to live in a state of fear of what

might be coming.

In a war, you know what is coming your way. You see and hear the bomber airplanes flying over your head,

you hear the rifle shots or cannons shooting at you.   You can always run for safety or run into a bunker for safety.

This virus is alot more scary.  It is "invisible".

You never know where it is coming from or whom it will infect (or kill ) next. 

But YOU must be cool and wise with the situation that surrounds you. --- Never panic.

Because if you panic or put yourself in a situation where you might be killed, then it is no one´s fault but yours.

You can stay safe, you can live safe, by following certain measures to survive this virus pandemic.

You already know the rules to live safe - follow those rules - and you will be alright.

This pandemic is now growing into the 1 million+ infected and its not going to stop any sooner.

I fear that more than a million people will die before its all over   :(  Perhaps even more.

They are saying that an anti-virus could be available within 18 months from now.  ALOT can happen in 18 months time.

But no matter how bad it will seem or how horrible it will become, you must be STRONG and survive. I know you can do it !

Don´t ever be stupid and think that " it only happens to others, that it can never hurt me".

Most people will act this way in the beggining of a crisis situation, until it is too late for them. So never follow the herd, be more

of a "black sheep" in the family.    Think diferently,   think for your safety FIRST. 

If other people do not want to follow the rules of keeping safe,  let them go ahead and let  them live out their fate.

But do not ever think you are invincible. ONLY in the movies does the hero survive. No one is a "RAMBO".

In real life it is usually alot diferent. You survive by using your wits and your intelligence.

So,  be smart.

I have been through alot in my life, even through a guerrilla war when I was growing up in Angola, Africa. Being a white kid living

in the savanas of Africa was a very unique and most beautiful experience in my life, but the country was also at war.  A crazy bloody war.

The Angolan´s wanted ther independance from the Portuguese colony rule. Many of us living there , we did not care if they 

had their independance, as long as everyone could live together. I was born in Angola, so I am also African too !   It is my home.

But there were 3 diferent guerrilla groups trying to rule the country. All with diferent ideologies.

It is one of the richest countries in Africa in oil production and diamonds. Those groups  were willing to kill anyone,  to get what they wanted. 

I did see alot of dead bodies and burned armored vehicles. A few times I had to hide from flying bullets and machine gun fire. Explosions bursting

nearby and killing some zebras and other animals. I was lucky to have survived through it, because I did not panic. If I was to panic

and run around I would get hit.

So never panic in a crisis situation.

Take a deep breath and relax. Think smart and think of ways to survive in any bad situation.    You will survive.

Notice how some people overreact and PANIC and the first thing they do is run out to the local store ,  and buy

all the toilet paper available ?    It´s as if the only thing that will make them alive will be "toilet paper".  :facepalm:

For Christ-sake´s, if the world runs out of toilet paper , it is NOT the end of the world. - Use a newspaper to clean your ass.

If needed - Wash your ass with water like the ancient Roman and Greeks did.  Their civilization lasted more than a 1,000 years

and they never used toilet paper.  Think about that.

So never panic in a crisis situation.  

It is best to buy canned food and water , which will make you survive in a long crisis situation. I will be stuck at home for along time.

A month ago I went to the store and stocked up on spaghetti, rice, canned food, sardines, hotdogs, frozen potatoes, soap, shampoo

and things that I will need and use.   Everyone else in the store was more worried about buying hand-sanitazers and toilet-paper. LMAO

Be wise.

Stay Safe

I mean, people can also die due to bad economical situations.. (starvation / depression)..

Speaking from personal experience.

You (as a president) really need to pin-point when it's the best time to bring back the economy again and in the best way possible.

You can't quarantine people until a vaccine is made / the virus is eradicated.

Sending everyone a blessing!

Stay safe, healthy and happy! <3

giphy.gif

I never thought I would find such good advice on coping on a Lana Del Rey forum, lol.

It is definitely right to be concerned, but fear can very easily spiral into depression. I hope everyone’s mental health is doing ok. I don’t know any of you personally, but I know the strongest people I know irl are struggling right now. We are all in different situations with a unique set of challenges, so I just wanted to say that however difficult you are finding this, if you can find someone to talk to that you can trust, it really helps so much.

2 friends that I hadn’t spoken to in over a year, I have recently had really meaningful connections with. That small sliver of light in such dark times is powerful to me, and if you feel lonely reaching out might help you feel even 1% better.

Everyone had gone through hard times in their life, but hard times make strong people who can see the beauty in a turbulent world. Because the sun still shines, the rain still falls and the grass still grows even though it feels like the world had shut down.

And if you don’t have anyone to talk to, maybe message someone you trust on here? Or get lost in art. Escapism makes you really appreciate the depth of art in a way that makes it much more meaningful.

Thank you everyone for trying to stay positive:)

giphy.gif

I never thought I would find such good advice on coping on a Lana Del Rey forum, lol.

It is definitely right to be concerned, but fear can very easily spiral into depression. I hope everyone’s mental health is doing ok. I don’t know any of you personally, but I know the strongest people I know irl are struggling right now. We are all in different situations with a unique set of challenges, so I just wanted to say that however difficult you are finding this, if you can find someone to talk to that you can trust, it really helps so much.

2 friends that I hadn’t spoken to in over a year, I have recently had really meaningful connections with. That small sliver of light in such dark times is powerful to me, and if you feel lonely reaching out might help you feel even 1% better.

Everyone had gone through hard times in their life, but hard times make strong people who can see the beauty in a turbulent world. Because the sun still shines, the rain still falls and the grass still grows even though it feels like the world had shut down.

And if you don’t have anyone to talk to, maybe message someone you trust on here? Or get lost in art. Escapism makes you really appreciate the depth of art in a way that makes it much more meaningful.

Thank you everyone for trying to stay positive:)

This was so beautiful to read, thank you for writing it

Yeah, but there is a BIG PROBLEM With Florida.... the churchs are still allowed to remain open for services.

Which mean, large groups will be congregating for religious services.... many people will be infected with the virus  :facepalm:

And does anyone remember those students who went to party on Spring Break a few weeks ago?

Some went to Florida too.  

More than 40 spring breakers who ignored public health advice test positive for coronavirus

yeah, a lot of local politicians throughout the state are annoyed that DeSantis even had the balls to allow churches to congregate when most of them have already been doing online services for the last two weeks. 

He literally loves to follow Trump's footsteps, people here call him miniTrump. Now those 40 spring break cases are on his fault. 

Orange County was one of the first counties to issue stay at home orders. We are a week ahead of the other counties in the state of hunkering down. 

i’m gone to have some summer time sadness s s summertime summertime sadness if this shit isn’t cleared by the summer

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole