Kurac na Biciklu

Coronavirus: COVID-19

I would like to ask people here... has the economy in your country been severely affected? Because where I come from some believe that ours is the only country that has it this bad. And that in the USA or Europe the citizens are barely affected (not losing their jobs at the same rate as us for example).

yeah... I think we just about  [u.S.] surpassed the Great Depression numbers

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/northamerica/top-stories/us-now-has-22-million-unemployed-wiping-out-a-decade-of-job-gains/ar-BB12JyaJ

this whole shit has been stressful, people still haven't received their unemployment, many places aren't budging with rent/mortgage/credit card help. a whole fucking shitshow... im legit feeling for these republican wackos that want to "open back up" the country at this point

I'm scared of getting a new job due to risking of getting exposed to the virus... but no one is helping us. Small businesses and college students who are claimed as dependent on taxes got bamboozled aka we are not part of the trillion-dollar stimulus package, we will not be getting any money. im just over it 

Thanks or the answers. I'm from Argentina and many people here are saying the crisis is not as big as the government says, that it's just a cover up for their shitty work  :facepalm:  . And some were actually praising the leaders of the USA and Brazil for prioritizing their economy, claiming it was the smart thing to do.

In Germany, you are allowed to meet one other person besides your household members, and one friend asked me to hang out with him today and  I said yes. Then another friend said that he wants to hang out with both of us and then I said no & that I didn't want to meet two other people. After that, they yelled at me and asking why I'm so scared of breaking the rules and they say that we will go to a place where nobody will see us. But I continued to say no and now I feel so bad because  I really love my friends and I want to meet them again but just separately.  I feel like an idiot now but I don't want to break the rules because the coronavirus thing is a really serious thing and I think it would be disrespectful to break the rules or took them not seriously especially towards people who had corona or lost loved ones bc of the virus. And in other countries, there is a full lockdown and people are suffering because they can't meet their family, friends or her fiance, boy/girlfriend and so on. Hope my friends aren't mad at me now. And both of them meet like 6 different people(separately ) in the last weeks and one of them was in two different cities. In the last week, I only stayed at home or meet with one friend to take a walk with her and we kept distance. Sorry but I need it to write down somewhere and tell someone. But now I feel so bad not to meet them bc I want to meet them but I don't want to break the rules...

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

okay, so updates from spain, i guess y'all already know this but:

• since saturday kids are allowed to spend one hour in ths street playing with their bycicles and stuff

• on saturday we (adults) are allowed to do sport ALONE (walking, running, footing, bycicle)

• we enter phase 0 on may 4th with phase 1 starting on may 11th (even though canary island will be on phase 1 on may 4th)

• it is being currently studied the fact that some communities/states (i don't know how to word it like in spanish is comunidad autónoma) could jump from one phase to other before and more quickly than others if the situation is controlled and stuff (i live in Galicia which is in the north and we don't have many cases and everything is relatively calm so that could be our case)

and that's all for now, folks, stay home and stay safe

ps: on phase 1 we are allowed to go out and meet with our friends at a bar terrace so i'm looking forward to it because i'm dying to meet my friends

giphy.gif

We've been confined for two months, me and my 4 other family members, and we have an Irish student that lives in my room. Very long story short she doesn't go back home and I'm starting to fucking péter un câble. I just want to be in my room. We've been taking turns between me and my sister and brother to live two in one room and it's really starting to weigh on me and affect our family morale. I don't know why she doesn't go back home and I can't know. She's supposed to be out on May 16th but who knows. Me and my mother are leagued against my father and sister and it's so shitty. Plus I've filed out of my flat so on May 11th which is supposed to be end of confinement in France, I won't even have my flat back. Sucks to be me rn

ZKcaooE.png

today was the first day it was allowed to go out walking/running/sporting here in spain and i went out with my parents and i swear that i almost cried of happiness when i breathed fresh air (we went hiking near the river, it is like a little forest) and saw people out after almost 50 days of being at home

as i always say: stay safe (and home if you're still under lockdown) it will pass! i promise!

giphy.gif

The first thing I'm going to when quarantine is over in the U.K is head straight to my local beach. I want the skies to be grey and for it to be almost completely deserted. Just me and the ocean <3

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Do not panic. ...

Thank you Max for this long response, that is nice of you, it warms my heart. I'm actually very busy, I have my diploma project to hand in in September. But it's just precisely so tough to work in this environment. I would help you for the lyrics book, of course, if I had time!! I can't believe it, it's confinement but I'm working so hard I barely have time. We're all in a small flat so it's hard not to bump into each other unfortunately. I actually wanna pick up the guitar again... I'm a graphic design student so I'm paying for Adobe but thanks a lot for proposing! I sure do hope I'm good enough at Ai, Id and Ps that I can get a job with it lmao. 4y that I've been learning them.

I just have to bide my time and wait I guess. I'm so fckn impatient damn

ZKcaooE.png

Be careful out there guys and gals.

This virus has not gone away just yet.

1 --- DO NOT PANIC.   Once you panic , everything goes wrong. Take a deep breath and relax.

2 --  THINK FIRST about things, BEFORE you do something -- Your first move should be a wise move, or a wise decision.

3 --- Follow Medical expert advise. Ignorance usually leads to a quick death. No one likes to die a stupid death. So learn about things virus and follow expert´s advise.

4 -- Think positive, never negative. Think about good things,
If you think negative, all you are going to feel is depression --- So Think about positive "good things".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you think this will not infect you, you are joking yourself, this virus kills anyone with any age.

So stay safe and stay alive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who want to know more...

COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK - Chart of deaths and infected (updated daily)

-

I guess more of like personal observation from where it is here. It's been a while since I've been updated, classes have been missile-ing my sched but things are getting better. 

I think the last time we were updated, the quarantine/isolation date was pushed to may 15th? which is in a few days now.. 

They're starting to open the beaches again. and I think more people are allowed to work for their companies/small businesses again? 
they're opening a major park/public area tmrw.. 

there are like 33k cases around the counties

I'm grateful I can go outside so freely, social distancing. hike/run around the neighborhood. I miss the gym so so SO much. not affected, but I'd like to start working again. 

I'm a pretty reserved person (surprise!), but I still miss being able to go outside and be w distant proximity with crowds. Something about watching em from a distance makes me feel like society's moving and life's starting again and that makes me happy somehow .. I hate not being able to converse and interact w people properly. survival mode is waay different from living, and it feels like our humanity's been stripped from us and I hate it.. 

It's usually sadness or indifference in people's eyes. I bonded w this one woman who made eye contact w me this one time, gesturing like, wtf are these people crowding the aisle for. the casual reaction was warming hahahaha 

People I've seen when getting supplies haven't really been social distancing properly, and it feels like the wave hasn't really hit? yet. at the back of my mind, it feels so terribly surreal, but in actuality, time's still passed and the globe's still spinning, but it feels like we're just defeating ourselves more than anything bc progress still needs to occur/happen

.. of course there's still humor to the overall situation. 
Zooming, and like, a willingness to facetime and voice call, when texts were more preferred before  :byeh8rs:  :kiss2: 
Everyday tasks all seem like major events, and u can't help but wonder lol is this what life is like now? hahahahahahahaha  :thankyou: 
family arguments are more pronounced, but it's just cute bc most of the time, u can see the 2 parties get over themselves. eventually lol  :smile4: 
the occasional, it just b that way sometimes  :agree:  :um3: 
getting checked out when ur out/checking someone out, but not being able to act bc u don't wanna risk it :gasp:  :eek: :skull:  :smile2:  :hide: 

how things literally, literally anything turn into jokes bc u start wondering if it's just absurd when u scale it back to life, and then THAT's made a joke  :eyeroll3:  :xgiggle:  :crying:  :thumb3:

:gasp:  :thumb2:

be safe peeps. this's been. something 

how are things in ur guys' areas? 

UV/Honeymoon

It has been 5 days since lockdown has been lifted and it seems like the virus has never existed...

Personally this has not changed anything ... I am just kinda scared that I may not travel soon

No way... what's it like? How r the businesses and public places? Social distancing and all that?

UV/Honeymoon