Kurac na Biciklu

Coronavirus: COVID-19

I think that some people are overreacting. I live on the countryside of Germany and  there were I live you can't buy no toilet paper, noodles or

disinfectants anymore  because the people over here bought so much of it to prepare for the case that they have to stay at home for a amount of time because of the Corona Virus. It's so crazy that stuff isn't avaible anymore because of the Corona Virus. There is even no known  case of Corona Virus at the area where I live. Currently I have a cold (I went to  a doctor and he confirmed that is not the corona virus) and I'm scared to cough or sneeze in public because people will look at me like I'm turning into zombie or something like that...

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I literally can't afford to self isolate myself if I do catch it. There's no way in hell that I'll be allowed to have two weeks of sick pay :rip:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

first Argentina case confirmed and the place is a neighborhood 10 mins away from me  :hdu:

I would be freaking out. Stay safe sis! Practice extra hand washing and try not to go out unless needed :(

2 people in my state have it, both being 5 minutes away from where i live. imagine how easily it could be spreading around my city.

Stay safe too! I hate knowing y'all are so close to this :(

I think that some people are overreacting. I live on the countryside of Germany and  there were I live you can't buy no toilet paper, noodles or

disinfectants anymore  because the people over here bought so much of it to prepare for the case that they have to stay at home for a amount of time because of the Corona Virus. It's so crazy that stuff isn't avaible anymore because of the Corona Virus. There is even no known  case of Corona Virus at the area where I live. Currently I have a cold (I went to  a doctor and he confirmed that is not the corona virus) and I'm scared to cough or sneeze in public because people will look at me like I'm turning into zombie or something like that...

I have the flu as well (Not Corona) and work at the registrars of a University. People are acting like I'm the walking black death.  :eek2:

People are panicking here, and while I, myself, didnt really fear this virus that much the atmosphere is tense now. Universities have been closed since 2 or 3 weeks now and I came back home in southern Italy. The fact that today they have announced universities are closing until the middle of this month really freaked out. It is kind of surreal to have a full stop to your activities and every day life all of a sudden. I dont really mind the disease that much, I mean yes ofc I do, especially now that they have announced that it could be more fatal than they thought it was, but the thing that is really freaking me out now is the fear of ghost towns and isolated country. Plus the general climate of anxiety and anguish is not helping, especially coming from media and family. My family has been continuosly talking about this virus non stop since the Lombardia and Veneto outbreak -i cant stand them anymore - and even if you try being rational, it really puts you in a situation of distress and I cant deny all of this can take the best of you when the day ends. I'm not in panic rn but I cant deny that events like this really put things in perspective, never understood how unstable and uncertain some equilibriums and human life are. Things can really change in a matter of hours and while we give many things for granted, they are not.

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d