Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana leaving Churchome in Beverly Hills, CA - February 12th, 2020

Last night, Lana Del Rey was seen leaving Churchome in Beverly Hills, California.

She was attending their weekly Wednesday night service. Also in attendance were Demi Lovato, Justin & Hailey Bieber, who also frequent these services.

(seen at 2:06)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

smdh

if it is so much of a hassle for her, why tf does she continue to attend these events????  fuckin braindead LA christian washed up fool.  i cant believe i was ever a fan, and i cant wait till her shallow ass is so wrung out of any ounce of talent or intrigue that everyone forgets ab her

This is absolutely not funny, delete this immediately or my lawyer will be in contact

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

smdh

if it is so much of a hassle for her, why tf does she continue to attend these events????  fuckin braindead LA christian washed up fool.  i cant believe i was ever a fan, and i cant wait till her shallow ass is so wrung out of any ounce of talent or intrigue that everyone forgets ab her

how do you really feel

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

What IS she wearing omg

looks like another bathing suit + cardigan moment to me  :creep:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Whats wrong with her going to these events? I really don't know what happens there, im from another country, could someone explain?

I asked the same question when I got here...

I was told that she attended a church that supported the so-called "conversion therapy". But that this church that she now attends is different (Churchome).

I don't particularly care if she attends some kind of church. (Because I think people sometimes need this). But I fully understand the discontent of some people.

And as far as Lana is concerned, I don't think she supports that kind of "therapy".

I'm straight and I also attend a church (I'm a Catholic), but it is not because I attend a church that I agree with everything they preach.

But this is just my opinion on that. Perhaps other members of Lanaboards can clarify better or show anothers standpoints. ;)

giphy.gif

Legit q about Churchome. Do they have a pastor or whatever preaching or does Justin Bieber do it  :creep:

I literally have no idea where she is in the video it's all black

@2:07ish for a second or two.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Legit q about Churchome. Do they have a pastor or whatever preaching or does Justin Bieber do it  :creep:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7895681/Justin-Bieber-belts-gospel-songs-jumps-onstage-weekly-church-service.html

Churchome's pastors are Judah Smith (followed by Lana on Instagram) and Chelsea Smith.

giphy.gif

:runs:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

smdh

can you shut the entire fuck up?

giphy.gif