Elle

Lana cancels EU/UK Leg of the Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour

I'm not afraid of you. Why reply to my dm two months later?

Because your initial DM wasn't worth replying to, but the people in this thread don't want to read this shit, so I took it to DM. Reply to me there if you've got anything else to say, please. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

You obviously think I'm inferior to you.

Because your initial DM wasn't worth replying to, but the people in this thread don't want to read this shit, so I took it to DM. Reply to me there if you've got anything else to say, please.

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

Most people here disrespect Lana 24/7.

Hey... Let's take it easy! ;)

It's normal for fans to show discontent with what is happening. As long as there are no offenses against Lana... And I, in particular, didn't see any of that here.

giphy.gif

Lol I agree with many members a few pages ago. When it was announced she would come to Lollapalooza all my friends texted me excited af and I wasn't. It took me by surprise but I was like, okay! Then watching videos, seeing the motherfucking setlist :rip: (the worst she ever had). Her barely showing any excitement towards this tour (she was excited and happy AF about the LATTM), and now this :rip: I don't want her to cancel my show BY ANY MEANS, that would ruin my year, but I'm not crazy about this show. Sure I'll have a great time with my friends, hear some of my favorite songs live (Venice Bitch...) but still.

Also I NEED her to quit the recycled LATTM performances :rip: Cherry and the medley need to go.

I feel exactly the same, this situation and the social situation that is happening in my country might get Lolla Chile cancelled and I couldn't give two shits about Lana I just wanna see Charli XCX more than anything in my life :toofunny:

8nl2OpX.png

If that were the case, it's a bit ironic that one of the few shows she didn't cancel in Europe is the Italian one.

---

I was starting to believe she's facing some kind of mental illness, or is experiencing a depressive episode (even if it had been caused by not being able to perfom due to a physical condition). It was the only thing in my eyes that justified this absolute silence from everyone, probably due to personal shame and respect and privacy for her situation. I mean, all people around her (Rob, Chuch, Sean) are posting on social media like nothing happened, so she can't be THAT bad - I hope. She (or above all, her team) were perfectly capable of taking 10 minutes of their time to type or record a message adressing the issue for everyone to see, instead of that cheap pre-made commercial email sent to the venue and then to the ticket buyers. 

I just can't understand... The context in which this happened and the apparent normal behavior last week followed by this sudden disappearance ever since leaves me no plausible excuses for this behavior. I'm trying to be kind because I still love her a lot, but I can't say I'm not dissapointed and hurt by this, and I wasn't even attending this leg.

This is so wel said and makes a lot of sense.

Lana baby if you need anything DM me, I’m a psychiatrist.

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

She's just posted a video statement on her IG story x

"Hi guys, I just wanted to say I'm so sorry that I wasn't feeling well enough to go on these European dates. I am looking forward to going to Brazil, and Chile, and Argentina for Lollapalooza, and of course for Coachella right after that, and Glastonbury after that, and then a lot of amazing shows that haven't been announced too. I'm sorry that we didn't know right up until the date, but I will make it up to you as always, and I'm looking forward to everything to come. Okay. I love you so much - big kiss."

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

im so for her i adore her but i dont believe a word that comes out of her mouth anymore lmao. i doubt you can make up for the flights and the time off work and the hotel stays ?? not entirely her fault but i DOUBT she only knew she wouldnt be able to perform when it was announced im sorry but nope

im so for her i adore her but i dont believe a word that comes out of her mouth anymore lmao. i doubt you can make up for the flights and the time off work and the hotel stays ?? not entirely her fault but i DOUBT she only knew she wouldnt be able to perform when it was announced im sorry but nope

it doesn't really matter if you cancel a week before or two or the day before when u book something that is not refundable than it is non-refundable and if it is refundable u can usually get a refund up to like one day before (with most of the things i've booked) 

and it's always sad that people who travel lose out on their money if they end up not going but by no accounts should the cancelled event or the artist (lana) be held accountable if you can't cancel like let's say your 600€ hotel or a 300 dollar flight or something else that you've decided to book for your travels.

the tickets is where it's at and i'm glad i (and some other people i've talked to) already got their (partial) refunds.

anyway.. i just hope we get some new dates out of this.

i76mrxw.png 

Thank God I'm not a sassy homosexual man otherwise I mightve said the only doctor she's recently spoken to about her health was her plastic surgeon  :hdu:

Ha-Ha   I'm not that but that is pretty much what I said in the Instagram thread!