Elle

Lana cancels EU/UK Leg of the Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour

But she definitely hasnt lost her voice

The statement said she lost her >singing< voice, I'm sure she's can still speak fine lol

Well I guess my ps4 will have to wait  :toofloppy: lollapalooza here we go!

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

it doesn't really matter if you cancel a week before or two or the day before when u book something that is not refundable than it is non-refundable and if it is refundable u can usually get a refund up to like one day before (with most of the things i've booked) 

and it's always sad that people who travel lose out on their money if they end up not going but by no accounts should the cancelled event or the artist (lana) be held accountable if you can't cancel like let's say your 600€ hotel or a 300 dollar flight or something else that you've decided to book for your travels.

the tickets is where it's at and i'm glad i (and some other people i've talked to) already got their (partial) refunds.

anyway.. i just hope we get some new dates out of this.

i had the day booked off that i wont get paid for? she just doesn't come through much anymore and its sad lmao

"...and then a lot of amazing shows that haven't been announced, too."

omg I can't wait for 5 California shows!

It's funny cause it's true

Cryyyy

I did not wait a full week for such a lame impersonal statement :(

It kinda feels like she only did it out of obligation after reading everything online

Grr I guess I’m still not over the fact that I was supposed to see this beauty and didn’t

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

Of course Lana isn't responsible for the cost of people's hotels and flights, but at this point, she's coming off as pretty unreliable and I'd be quite wary of spending a large, non-refundable sum of money  to go see her. 

This isn't the first time she's cancelled shows and handled it badly. Not to mention she's been pretty unreliable in general over the past 12 months or so, with the poetry book, the delayed 3-part mv (with no explanation) and now the spoken word album ... never mind the NFR pre-release fuckery and the fact that the shows she has done have been very hit and miss. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Of course Lana isn't responsible for the cost of people's hotels and flights, but at this point, she's coming off as pretty unreliable and I'd be quite wary of spending a large, non-refundable sum of money to go see her.

This isn't the first time she's cancelled shows and handled it badly. Not to mention she's been pretty unreliable in general over the past 12 months or so, with the poetry book, the delayed 3-part mv (with no explanation) and now the spoken word album ... never mind the NFR pre-release fuckery and the fact that the shows she has done have been very hit and miss.

ain't it the truth, uh

I want to re-iterate that I'm glad she said something, it's not her fault (if) she was sick, and as far as the fillers go, whatever ...

but

She seems defensive and almost passive-aggressive in that video. Like, she made a point of listing all the other shows she has coming up - as if to say, "why are you bitches so mad? Look at all this other shit I'm doing" and my friend pointed out that she's also wearing that shirt that says "It's a beautiful Sunday to leave me alone. Double agent"

Yw2JbwV.jpg

:oic2:

As others have pointed out, she isn't going to reschedule those shows. Ever.

I want to re-iterate that I'm glad she said something, it's not her fault (if) she was sick, and as far as the fillers go, whatever ...

but

She seems defensive and almost passive-aggressive in that video. Like, she made a point of listing all the other shows she has coming up - as if to say, "why are you bitches so mad? Look at all this other shit I'm doing" and my friend pointed out that she's also wearing that shirt that says "It's a beautiful Sunday to leave me alone. Double agent"

Yw2JbwV.jpg

:oic2:

As others have pointed out, she isn't going to reschedule those shows. Ever.

True. Honestly after this video I’m 100% sure she wasnt sick and was just lazy and couldn’t be arsed to go all the way to Europe.

Although she did look a bit ‘down’ too?

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

The statement said she lost her >singing< voice, I'm sure she's can still speak fine lol

Well I guess my ps4 will have to wait  :toofloppy: lollapalooza here we go!

It's not like you have a separate throat for singing. Sis didn't even sound raspy.

locals only

True. Honestly after this video I’m 100% sure she wasnt sick and was just lazy and couldn’t be arsed to go all the way to Europe.

No, I think .... she probably is/was sick, but I don't know if "loss of voice" is the only reason, or even, the primary reason. It's not even that I expect her to tell us what is/was wrong at all, but if it were me, I'd release a written statement, and then lie low for those four weeks. Obviously, she can do as she pleases, but it's kinda strange to cite a loss of voice as the reason for taking four weeks off, and then show up four days later speaking in a video ...

(Yes, talking and singing are two different things ... but four days to recover your speaking voice but four weeks to recover your singing voice? Mmmmm ...)

This is what I think. She just didn't feel like doing any shows and it's obvious her team reads here and told her to say something. It's all very PR.