Elle

Lana cancels EU/UK Leg of the Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour

Imo that's irresponsible as hell. Many countries are cancelling mass gatherings and with good reason. 

Doesn't mean she won't cancel, though. Miley cancelled a trip to Australia over coronavirus/travel concerns, and quite a few other artists have cancelled shows, too.

My fiancée would travel to South America next month on business, but the company where she works postponed the trip indefinitely.

I don't know what conditions the countries of South America are in regarding the coronavirus. But, in any case, it seems too risky to keep Lollapalooza's dates.

giphy.gif

My fiancée would travel to South America next month on business, but the company where she works postponed the trip indefinitely.

I don't know what conditions the countries of South America are in regarding the coronavirus. But, in any case, it seems too risky to keep Lollapalooza's dates.

Yeah Italy jumped from 1k cases to 5k in 24 hours, I think. It's rapidly evolving, and whilst most people who get it will recover, others are not so lucky. I agree that some people are being hysterical about it, but any kind of mass gathering rn is a risk, imo. Lana's got all her people to consider, too. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i still think that it was unprofessional of her to announce the cancellation so close to the first date, but i really do think that it was the coronavirus. it was starting to pick up in Europe at that time and by the time she left, it would've been unsafe to be having concerts. That or the breakup lmao

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Every single performance that was scheduled for this year has now been either cancelled or postponed, with the exception of the Verona date in June, which is likely to be postponed/cancelled as well. Oh, how things started out looking so bright.. c'est la vie x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Every single performance that was scheduled for this year has now been either cancelled or postponed, with the exception of the Verona date in June, which is likely to be postponed/cancelled as well. Oh, how things started out looking so bright.. c'est la vie x

Weird how this developed

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

Weird how this developed

Nobody might be performing live the rest of this year, German football announced they are starting back playing on like the 17th of June but there will be no fans allowed at matches until 2021.