kitschesque

Lana arriving to Churchome in Beverly Hills, CA - February 26th, 2020

could you fill me in? i'm a little bit lost

The IG video came after nearly a week of waiting to address, was short, to-the-point, and (lighting was sketchy) as RormanNockwell pointed out she was wearing a shirt that said "it's a beautiful sunday to leave me alone double agent" (a shirt she's worn before, just with a diff cutting). With her wearing that and now-obviously planning to go to church, the vid seems like less of something she did because she knew it was right and more to get people off her back so she could attend church without that being her first appearance to the public. Also, again pointed out by Rorman, one of her dancers (ashley) is now private on IG and the other one went private and then public again. Speculation as to what that could imply. 

locals only

The IG video came after nearly a week of waiting to address, was short, to-the-point, and (lighting was sketchy) as RormanNockwell pointed out she was wearing a shirt that said "it's a beautiful sunday to leave me alone double agent" (a shirt she's worn before, just with a diff cutting). With her wearing that and now-obviously planning to go to church, the vid seems like less of something she did because she knew it was right and more to get people off her back so she could attend church without that being her first appearance to the public. Also, again pointed out by Rorman, one of her dancers (ashley) is now private on IG and the other one went private and then public again. Speculation as to what that could imply.

She also went hiking with a friend over the weekend.