Sorrow

Christina Aguilera

Yeah but can Britney even do that?  :eek:  Guess some people prefer lip-syncing. And if her sales were high everyone and theys mama would be on her dick, but most of you basic bitches flock to the sluts with higher sales, not talent. And voice of the generation would imply this generation, so that doesn't include MC. She had her time.

WTF hoe? Y did u bring Britney here? that's laaaaaaaaaaaame, If you saw other post, my rage against dumb people calling Xtina "the voice of our generation" it's that we have Mariah FUCKING Carey with us. And if you listen to her performance, because of her screaming she fucked her voice!!! So keep trying :3

And yeah I prefer lip-siyncing over a screaming show :D DEAL

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I never understand why Christina doesn't talk about the fact she was born where I was (Staten Island). But then again, everybody hates it where I live bwahaha she was born 10 mins away from me  :hooker:

god knows I tried

Her lower register sounds like shit tbh. She sounded good when she hit those higher notes in that video but does she ever actually do that in her music? rarely, and even if not it's obviously not enough because it would be showcased more yet it isn't. 

Yeah but can Britney even do that?  :eek:  Guess some people prefer lip-syncing. And if her sales were high everyone and theys mama would be on her dick, but most of you basic bitches flock to the sluts with higher sales, not talent. And voice of the generation would imply this generation, so that doesn't include MC. She had her time. 

LOL someone is bitter that their fave's sales suck. :toofunny:

Also, vocal range/ability =/= talent. Though Brit has a great voice anyway for those who actually take the time to look past her singles. Also she's a great song writer too, which takes talent. And being a wonderful mother to two kids while remaining relevant?? Yeah sorry Brit is more talented than you give credit for. Educate yourself before you try to bash someone great. Also no one was really bashing Xtina here, just giving opinions. 

14417469274.gif

I don't get it! Why do people compare Christina to Britney or to f*ckin' Mariah? They are different from each other!

Brit & Christina are both great in their own way(s)! There's no need to argue who's better ...

Britney+Spears+VS+Christina+Aguilera+MTV

I don't get it! Why do people compare Christina to Britney or f*ckin' Mariah? They are different from each other!

Brit & Christina are both great in their own way(s)! There's no need to argue who's better ...

Britney+Spears+VS+Christina+Aguilera+MTV

I couldn't agree more.

ll3d.png

Her lower register sounds like shit tbh. She sounded good when she hit those higher notes in that video but does she ever actually do that in her music? rarely, and even if not it's obviously not enough because it would be showcased more yet it isn't. 

LOL someone is bitter that their fave's sales suck. :toofunny:

Also, vocal range/ability =/= talent. Though Brit has a great voice anyway for those who actually take the time to look past her singles. Also she's a great song writer too, which takes talent. And being a wonderful mother to two kids while remaining relevant?? Yeah sorry Brit is more talented than you give credit for. Educate yourself before you try to bash someone great. Also no one was really bashing Xtina here, just giving opinions.

Yeah. I could careless about sales. If I did then I wouldn't give a fuck about Lana. People are all critical on Christina yet few other artists can even sing at all. Yeah and Ill definteley go enroll at Britney Spears University. Thanks for the tip community leader!

Yeah and Ill definteley go enroll at Britney Spears University. Thanks for the tip community leader!

You're so welcome! Your 1000% genuine response has shown me the light, I hope you learn a lot at the BSU. :kiss:

:lmao: at the ridiculously sad sarcasm though. I'm so sorry I have opinions and a personality as opposed to being Mr. Nice Robot Community Leader and never disagreeing with anyone. Shame on me, right? Because I disagree with you I'm a bad community leader? Lol ok. Also, idk why your response is so rude when my post towards you wasn't. I called you out on your assumptuous behavior the fact that you had to bash someone else's favorite artist to make you feel better about your own, and I did so in a generally neautral/not hateful way, so your reaction isn't really viable. If you want to remain bitter about it though, be my guest. I know I've gotten into some heated disagreements with a few people here but I don't have anything against anyone. Anyway I've typed more than necessary & really shouldn't have to explain myself to every rude comment but w/e. I guess I feel obliged to for some reason.

I couldn't care less that we have different opinions about Xtina, it's just shitty when people feel the need to put down someone else's work to keep their spirits up toward their own favorite artist. I keep typing too much though so have a nice day & stuff. :biblio:

14417469274.gif

You're so welcome! Your 1000% genuine response has shown me the light, I hope you learn a lot at the BSU. :kiss:

:lmao: at the ridiculously sad sarcasm though. I'm so sorry I have opinions and a personality as opposed to being Mr. Nice Robot Community Leader and never disagreeing with anyone. Shame on me, right? Because I disagree with you I'm a bad community leader? Lol ok. Also, idk why your response is so rude when my post towards you wasn't. I called you out on your assumptuous behavior the fact that you had to bash someone else's favorite artist to make you feel better about your own, and I did so in a generally neautral/not hateful way, so your reaction isn't really viable. If you want to remain bitter about it though, be my guest. I know I've gotten into some heated disagreements with a few people here but I don't have anything against anyone. Anyway I've typed more than necessary & really shouldn't have to explain myself to every rude comment but w/e. I guess I feel obliged to for some reason.

I couldn't care less that we have different opinions about Xtina, it's just shitty when people feel the need to put down someone else's work to keep their spirits up toward their own favorite artist. I keep typing too much though so have a nice day & stuff. :biblio:

Oh Bill I love your sarcasm, and your way on not beeing Mr. Nice Robot Community Leader.

I need to clarify my point on Xtina, I really don't have a problem with her music (from the Cd's) she is great, Lotus is a masterpiece, it's a complete album, sadly she didn't care about it.

My problem is when people call her the voice of our generation, and I said my reasons so many times, but you guys can't really read my post. She IS NOT, there are other singers with better voices out there, Mariah beeing one of them. Other part of it, it's that Xtina fucked her voice because she screams (yeah she does) so she fucked up her voice because she doesn't have a good vocal coach, I don't even know if she has one tho.

If you are gonna bash my fave do it, She is better than yours anyway.

And about Burlesque, yeah, I loved the movie and the soundtrack are great, sadly the movie eclipsed Bionic :/

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

i hope she really shot a music video for TELEPATHY. it would be great promo for her since the song is fire.

I also hope this means we're going to get a disco-funk album for Legend X's 8th studio album. :defeated: