Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Sean Larkin discusses girlfriend Lana Del Rey on the Tamron Hall Show - March 10th, 2020

Maybe they're still together but I doubt it. I think they're at least on a break.

He couldn't very well say "no" when they asked if she was his girlfriend. Imagine.

Exactly. There has been no public announcement from either of them. He doesn’t seem like the type to be like “oh no she’s my ex. We aren’t together anymore” on live tv.

Maybe they're still together but I doubt it. I think they're at least on a break.

He couldn't very well say "no" when they asked if she was his girlfriend. Imagine.

He wouldn't do that... lol

And if it was he who was kicked, with his ego inflated, he will drag this "relationship" as long as he can... Until she says something.

giphy.gif

Thanks you for the news Elle.

Personally I don´t care about Sean Larkin, because I know deep down that Lana still Loves Me !

I just hoped that she would visit me more often here at the lunatic assylum   :teehee:  They got me locked in a straight-jacket.

LOL

-

Exactly. There has been no public announcement from either of them.

Just a thought...

Have you ever imagined the hell the media (and fans :creep:) would make in her life if they knew about the "end of the relationship" and the tour was canceled immediately afterwards?

giphy.gif

Just a thought...

Have you ever imagined the hell the media (and fans :creep:) would make in her life if they knew about the "end of the relationship" and the tour was canceled immediately afterwards?

Yes, I have.

Lana should've broken up with sean through an interview not barrie  :defeated:

About Barry... I imagine it was very difficult for her. There are things that are difficult to say, looking into the eyes, when, in a way, there is still love...

giphy.gif

If they have broken up, there is literally no way he would've announced it randomly on this show. It would have derailed the interview and become completely about the relationship. He handled it well by deflecting. 

3lfQEhw.png

If you think about his words he didn't really say anything about her - the question was about how his life's changed with dating Lana publically and he started talking about his show getting buzz? Idk man.

Didn't have an issue with him up until now but that seems off. 

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

just throwing my opinion out here:

In regards to him going on tour in Europe, like someone else mentioned perhaps he was only going for part of it. Also, if he knew in advance that it was being cancelled I doubt it would be hard for him to resume filming for his show, it's not like it is some overly high quality/expensive production that they can't just pick it up and make content when able to. Also him going to a concert while she was sick with an illness that made it so she could not sing is not that strange, she was clearly not incredibly ill but was advised not to sing, his life shouldn't stop and I doubt she would think it should just because she is sick.

Also, before this interview/talk show I am sure there was some pre-planning in regards to what to ask him. I don't think he deflected or changed the subject to avoid confirming they broke up. This was probably discussed before hand since rumors have been circulating for a while that they've broken up and they probably asked in advance if it was something to avoid talking about it and they likely would have avoided it if he said so - which would have been much more solid confirmation that they broke up rather than speculating on a question that he answered "YES" to. If he deflected it it was probably to avoid talking about their relationship because the man can't even post an instagram photo without getting 700 "where's Lana" comments and the man has decades of life behind him and she and him are probably both aware that their relationship would be a huge focal point despite them both having their own separate lives of accomplishments.

just throwing my opinion out here:

In regards to him going on tour in Europe, like someone else mentioned perhaps he was only going for part of it. Also, if he knew in advance that it was being cancelled I doubt it would be hard for him to resume filming for his show, it's not like it is some overly high quality/expensive production that they can't just pick it up and make content when able to. Also him going to a concert while she was sick with an illness that made it so she could not sing is not that strange, she was clearly not incredibly ill but was advised not to sing, his life shouldn't stop and I doubt she would think it should just because she is sick.

Also, before this interview/talk show I am sure there was some pre-planning in regards to what to ask him. I don't think he deflected or changed the subject to avoid confirming they broke up. This was probably discussed before hand since rumors have been circulating for a while that they've broken up and they probably asked in advance if it was something to avoid talking about it and they likely would have avoided it if he said so - which would have been much more solid confirmation that they broke up rather than speculating on a question that he answered "YES" to. If he deflected it it was probably to avoid talking about their relationship because the man can't even post an instagram photo without getting 700 "where's Lana" comments and the man has decades of life behind him and she and him are probably both aware that their relationship would be a huge focal point despite them both having their own separate lives of accomplishments.

Makes sense but the simple fact that they were inseparable for months and haven't seen each other in over a month now (including Valentine's Day) speaks volumes. 

Only they know, though.

Allegedly he hasn't been on patrol the past month, either ... and his long-time partner has a new partner. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Remember when Barrie said Lana broke up with him over an interview? Wouldn't be surprised if she's not completely cut Sean off and they're in limbo. However, hope she's happy with whatever decisions she's making.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore