Beautiful Loser

Ask a question to the PROFILE PIC below you

Do you enjoy traveling?

I enjoy traveling alot at the moment.

The weather is great here, always sunny outside and resonably warm inside. Never rains.

I am taking a short trip walk from my bed to the bathroom, later at noon-time,  I am walking over to see The Kit-Chen (The Tour-Guide recomended to visit this museum piece called "a refrigerator").

My vacation book also suggests to visit this place called "The Living Room Space" and to sit on one of the famous art sculptures found there called "Sofa". 

The book also suggests to be entertainned by turning on this thing named Tele-Vision,  by using a small remote controller and playing around with

some buttons - until I am fully entertained. 

This is a great trip so far.

Except for the locals living nearby here, they don´t speak my language. I have this dog which does not understand English. He just barks out some strange

language all day, until I feed him. Then he just shuts up. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next guest....

What is your favorite FILM  ? -  AND the reasons WHY ?

-

I'm not much for music honestly, I wouldn't say I'm a good singer. But I would bring a girl to a musical performance as a date to impress her! Do you know any fun, single girls?

... Are you a single girl?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm Lana..guess I'm a single girl... it's hard to find a love that could last forever and yeah I don't really have a type.... recently broke up with this f*cking Cop...I took the saying "Fuck the police" literally but glad it is over ...still miss Barrie and I even wrote a song that he should come back to California but yeah it seems like he didn't miss Pepsi Cola :hooker: ... working currently on new music...and now let me sit  alone underneath the pines and let me finish the book "The Road to Paradise Island"

What was one of the dumbest thing that you've ever done?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Aw, so sorry to hear that. But if you'd give me the chance, I'm sure I'll make you forget about Barrie! I can't promise that we'd be something long-lasting though... I'll probably break up after maybe a week or two...

The dumbest thing I've ever done? Uh, why are you asking me that? Look, I know I've made mistakes in the past, but I'm a better person now. I promise.

Where are you from?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Oh... I think my human would answer that question better. He hears a strange song about it, sometimes... lol

But for me, The Glass, "Pepsi Cola" is just a sweet and very tasty drink. :)

Can you cook? What's your specialty in the kitchen?

giphy.gif

Hmm, I grow rosemary, thyme, cherries and peaches in my orchard. Oh wait, I can also make summer wine... does it count? :blush:

What drink do you like to get poured into you the most?

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

..I mean I'm kinda a witch...did you see the LFL trailer? And yeah I tried witchcraft against Donald Trump but it hasn't really worked yet... so yeah I somehow believe in witches...at least in magic... and someone broke into my house and stole my satanic bible (I think that there was once a rumour that someone broke into her house and found a satanic book/bible)

Do you like pizza?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Yes, I'm famous and pathed the way for many artists but sometimes it's really annoying to be famous..some crazy fans in my house, getting chased by  paparazzi is not that fun..it literally took me once  13 Beaches til I found a beach where I could be in piece... and I love my fans but ngl nowadays I like to fool them...you know posting sth to hype them up and then just delete it...hahaha..those meltdowns every time :toofloppy:  

Is there one thing that you are really good at and what is it??

OiUHEXQ.jpg

I would say so! One died before I was born but I’m close with the others, especially my sister Bappie (her real name is Beatrice). I help my brother Jack out in his restaurant when I’m home in North Carolina!

Do you smoke?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I've always been a fan of blueberry lemonade. It's a super unique taste.

If you could master any instrument, what would it be and why?

giphy.gif  Me going to pick up my wish package