queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

Btw did we ever find out if Goodbye is for Trouble or an early Cruel Youth (''NK3'') demo? it seems more like the latter tbh but I'm not sure 

Pretty sure we've always placed it in the post-Trouble, pre-Cruel Youth era (evidently alongside "Straitjacket" and "Madness").

A song by Kali Uchis called ''Bet You Want It'' written by Teddy has been leaked by @@Say Yes to Heaven:

''Hi y'all. Just coming in to share an outtake from Isolation. It's called Bet You Want It (registered as Cherry Tree) and was co-written with Natalia Kills (also featuring some of her background vocals in the intro, I think!) and produced by Rick Nowels. I wasn't going to share, because I think someone I know may get mad at me, but this stupid coronavirus is making everything around me feel worse so why not.  :ohno:

https://dbree.org/v/7a7bbd

This song was very very close to being on the final tracklist! It was included in the final mixes for the album and everything. I don't know why they didn't include it, it's a really good track!''

hey lanaboards does not work the same way as atrl does so when a new single from an artist that is not lana is announced just post it on their thread instead of creating a new one!! (i know you've already done that but just pointing it)  :D  and welcome here btw

giphy.gif

this sounds dope. hope she releases something

Well according to an apparent Teddy insider on ATRL, Cruel Youth had an EP coming this month and 2 of the recent leaks were contenders. I doubt an EP is actually coming this month cause we're pretty late into the month now 

hey lanaboards does not work the same way as atrl does so when a new single from an artist that is not lana is announced just post it on their thread instead of creating a new one!! (i know you've already done that but just pointing it) :D and welcome here btw

Ma’m i will follow the rules when Lana stops being a republican

Lol jk thank you

Ma’m i will follow the rules when Lana stops being a republican

I mean, she's a registered Democrat and so is all her family. All that "centrist" stuff she's talked about before isn't really reflective of anything she's actively supported.

I mean, she's a registered Democrat and so is all her family. All that "centrist" stuff she's talked about before isn't really reflective of anything she's actively supported.

I know she’s a democract

It’s a running twitter joke

Did anybody who had the original files happen to have more info on the unregistered songs, as far as who the cowriters beyond Teddy were? Still need that info for all these songs:

Happiest Girl
Madness [the Natalia Kills era song]

New Winter
Say Anything
Straitjacket
When I'm Looking at You

Did anybody who had the original files happen to have more info on the unregistered songs, as far as who the cowriters beyond Teddy were? Still need that info for all these songs:

Happiest Girl

Madness [the Natalia Kills era song]

New Winter

Say Anything

Straitjacket

When I'm Looking at You

I think the rest of the leaks credits are registered on BMI, they were added to Genius.com

If @@Violet Rose could share credits of these songs it would be very much appreciated tho